Reviews for A Twist of Events
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Continue with the story
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Really anticipating the next update. Will FG imprint with one of the shifters or will RL kill him...I hope not.
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Please tell me that you will update ! :( I wanna read what happens next!
Alexamalina chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Good story, interesting and so wonderfully dark. I like it when Harry is dark. And fantastic idea with pairing ;) they make very sweet couple. I hope you'll update soon and don't abandon this fic.
bleeb90 chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
I don't think this chapter was crappy at all. And your story overall has me wondering what'll happen next.
kvdsouza chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Wow...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Yummm
Edana1009 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hey there! I just finished marathon reading and I have a lot of very strong opinions about it I would like to share! To start off on a good note, no matter how much certain things annoy the hell out of me about this story I absolutely love it and I would read it again in a heart beat! Now, the biggest annoyance I had was that the contraction you're doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary. Because I marathoned this story it probably annoyed me more than it should, but god you used your instead of you're so many freaking times! It makes no sense because overall your grammar is not bad enough to even blip my radar except for that one thing! Alright, on another sour note, I found the Cullens, Bella, and Jacob all rather immature in their reactions and debates about how to deal with Harry. There were so many blind assumptions and they didn't think anything through! I mean, sure they are doing the right thing by leaving him be, but just the whole discussion and process of getting there I found irritating and hypocritical. I was looking through your reviews and saw that major flame from a "disgusted reader" and I just wanted to defend you. I think the rape scene was warranted because it provided a lot of background information and emotions that I really needed to immediately throw me full speed into the story and into Harry's character. Although given all the positive feedback I doubt you are worried about the idiocy of a single reader who obviously didn't know what she was getting into and shouldn't be going anywhere near this type of story anyway. If you are disgusted by the content, don't read it. So, I do really like this story although I probably won't alert it or anything simply because you are an incredibly slow updater and that just doesn't work for me. I really enjoyed reading it though and I think it's fantastic!
aminoor chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
love this storry
it is the first bad harry\forks
i think it fits
please update soon
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
interesting story cant wait for the truth to come out on why harry killed his godfather. please update soon
Snow-Nightshade chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
With how the summary is, it suggests that harry and edward would be together and I dearly hope not... also if you could make a wonderful sex scene such as all your other wonderful scenes but with a human x werewolf and/or a wolf x werewolf scene that would be totally awesome... I hope you update soon and make me wet with delicious envy at two fucking hot men fucking like rabbits or in this case 'wolves'... hehehehe
Cocoa-potter chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
R u going to continue this story? I really luv it so far and i was wondering when u r going to update next.
Naydra chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Add the slash scene please!
FolledeDray chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Hello! I just love your story; it s different from other crossover in the good way I mean. This chapter is interesting 'cause Voldemort is presented in a much more human way I think.
Well, I hope you will continue this fanfiction because I love it and more particulary your Harry!
See you soon!
PS: I'm truly sorry for my writting faults, english's not my mothertongue. I just wish I'm enough understandable for you.