Reviews for Meet The Spicers
Drifting Aloof chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
aww so Kawaii *sparkly eyes* I love Chase and how he cares so much for jack. I am happy that Jack has supportive parents it makes me happy.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SoulMore chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
FAN!
PikuPow chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Nice XD awzome !
Ms Briar chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Wow that was friggen awsmazing
Dadles chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Thank you for writing this story! I love it, and I decided to wait until the end to review. Pure awesomeness, that's all that really needs to be said.
PaigeySama chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
d'aw :3

I luff it. . So kawaii!

I loved the plot. it was adorable.

I loved the smut. it was sexy ;3

And I loved the story. it was amazing

_ 3
Smexygecko chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
well it is hard to believe that this was your first lemon, i mean it is really good. you must have a natural talent. :3
insanitydonewell chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
i liked your story a lot! the "citrusy" part was hot, and the part where jack verbally bitch-slapped wuya and the bean was priceless! i really hope to see more of your chack stories.
toeskater91 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Another Spectacular ifc

I love the Kimiko Jack friendship angle, it provides a refreshing spin as to the more common Kimiko Jack hate I've run across in other Chack fics

Chase's possessivness and jacks resourcefullness are pulled off brilliantly

it was wonderful Chack :)
AnimatedSM1 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I'm sure you worked hard on this story so I'm commenting. It's a very touching story and way to go on saving the sex sence at the end.
General Button chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
WOO HOO YOU ROCK AT LEMON. do more stories!
Dark chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
O.o Amazing. *claps*
tntfriday13 chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
very nice! you updated really fast, its sad to see that this is the end of the story...but, it was really good!
IWasGoingSomewhereWithThis chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
XD Perfect ending! I loved the whole thing through and through. :D Yep, Jack must get his silliness from his mom, what with comments like that? :) Can't wait for you next fic!