Reviews for Pensive
Mizily chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww, this is adorable. Thank you!
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I like this writing style! Very nice, especially now that he has his badge back, he can really take charge of his life. Thank you!
red eagle chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
WTF? They were WHAT? Oh my...
Anyway you captured everything well. Great job!
Captain Falcon approves chapter 1 . 12/2/2009

i was only a little scared though

woohoo every body celebrate!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
AH! I was so scared, that didn't even cross my mind! but too cute, haha they would have a daugther pretty quickly too. ;)
nick nd maya 4EVA chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
ok dis is to pearl fey :) one of ur reviewers pearl SHUT UP! IN THE SUMARY IT SAYS POST GS4! SO DAT MEANS MAYA IS 17 STILL! ND 7YRS? WOW! U C I NEVA UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM WIV THER AGE I MEAN MAGGEYS GOIN OT WIV GUMSHOE HUS 11 YRS OLDER! DEN MAGGEY ND I DNE SME RESEARCH I DIEGO IS 7 OR 8 YRS OLDER DEN MIA! ND IN APOLLO JUSTICE WOCKYS MUM ND DAD (plum nd winfred) THEIR AGE GAP IS 15 YRS! SO DNT TAKE THE PISS OT OF SUCH A GD FANFIC PEARL GET UR FACTS RITE! now dats ova i jus wana say brill story! KEEP IT UP!
starstaff23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hmm... It's an unique piece, the variety of short sentences bring out the tension and anxiety really well c: Well done!
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
D'aw. At first I thought this was set after Trials and Tribulations and Phoenix was in the hospital because of his suicidal bridge trek, but then I realized what was happening and the 'aw' factor kicked in.

Very cute. And I enjoyed the structure. It fit.
Pearl Fey chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I knew she was'nt going to , anyways, what is going on in your sick mind! Phoenix is 7 years older than Maya! Maya is only 17! You said"he ran his fingers through his SPIKY hair." hobo Phoenix NEVER takes of his hat!Witch means he was still normal Phoenix! There-for, Maya was still Phoenix is some crazy rape dude,I find that story hard to believe!Phoenix dos'nt evan have a child! You dissipointed me with such a short story. You have a talent to right and you should use it to its best.I suggest you try to right 't let this letter keep you from right, I just encourage you to think through these before entering.I want you to continue righting because I believe you are very good.
tifaxfinalxheaven chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw! That was so cute!

Such a surprise ending, though. Wonderful job keeping me on the edge of my seat. O:

Awesome fic! Fav'd!
Gena346 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
CURSE YOU! DON'T TRICK ME LIKE THAT! -_-; I liked it tho
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Aw, the ending was so sweet! Now I get the whole, "It was my fault she's in here" thing. xD I loved this! It got really emotional and tense, and then, out of nowhere, an indcredibly happy piece of news. _
bluecandles chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Haha, cute! I loved it. You succeeded in giving it a wonderfully frantic and tense atmosphere with the short, single-sentence writing style. And, of course, all the tension led up to a climax ending that didn't disappoint. Great job )
dagoose32 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I really liked this. This reminds me so much about catcher in the rye with the stream of conscious writing style. Very well written.
cheeserp9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Really good!

I know i should feel shamed i thought she would die!