Reviews for Hunters Series 1: Mothman
Blair Paxford chapter 1 . 6/25
Can you plese write a fanfiction about me where i have an erotic dance with Mothman. i am small and toned . i would be very happy if you could do this for me. Thanks
Blair Paxford chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm salty now, Thanks
TherSia chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This is the first time I like Chloe and Sam shipper! Usually always go for Chlollie, Chruce, Chlex and Chlean. Never Chlam? Is that for Chloe and Sam. Anyway, eL oO Ve Ei
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
The new show on A&E "Paranormal State" did a show on the Mothman. The story was crazy.

I find it interesting that after Supernatural came on air, other serious networks like A&E started airing shows revolving around paranormal instances.
DeanWinchester'sGrl chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
OMG! I love this! It's freaking amazing and SO hilarious! Dean is freaking spot on! It's crazy and effing hilarious! I love it! I was about to put it on my alert list until I realized it was completed! I'm sporting a serious poutright now!
babyshan211 chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Ah how sweet. I can't believe its finish. Please do a sequel. PLEASE.
Lora chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Very cute. And as much as I enjoy the short fics, I like the sequels even better. And I definitely think this little fic needs a sequel. Maybe they meet a few years later again? I'm sure I'm not alone in my thinking. And I really liked the ending because we all know Dean Winchester would never want to seem ungrateful by not using a gift some girl gave him. lol.
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
lol omg that was hilarious! I loved the end.
Idril-Lune chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
OMG lol that was awesome. Believe me, no one will be upset if you decide to do a followup with this universe XD
Hopelessly Pessimistic chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Okay, this story is amazing! I love it. Defenitely different than any other crossover I've seen before. There couldn't possiblt be a sequel in the future, could there? Because I'd love to see Chloe remeet the Winchesters when she's all grown up.
tuja chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
you should do a sequel. this was good. i liked it a lot.
StarAngel148 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Loved the story! Hope there is a sequel.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Kick-ass ending! Loved it!

Sequel? Please?
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Wicked chapter! Gotta go read more.
Ev chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
You realize that you have to make a sequel to this don't you?

Yes, one where Sam learns of his abilities and destiny and all that jazz.

Wouldn't it be funny if Dean met Chloe years later at a bar and attempted to pick her up not knowing that "the hot blond" was the spunky 12 year old his brother still held a flame for... you know. just an idea for an opening of sorts. *shrugs*