Reviews for Oneiric lies
RBR chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
It was wonderfully twisted and I liked it. I'm also extremely interested in a companion fic. from Sora's POV.
I promise to read and review if you post one!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Had to log out in order to review again.

I dsicovered the link to the unedited version and it all makes more sense now. I can safely say that was wonderfully twisted.

But I don't understand why you wouldn't post the whole thing on FanFiction. It has plenty of dark stuff like this (not as well-written, but twisted none the less). You should post the whole thing, unedited, or else change the "rape warning" to implied rape.

Still, kudos to you.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I have to say, I loved the character developement in the beginning with Sephiroth (who I don't know much about because I've never played Final Fantasy). I loved how you talked about his relationship with Cloud and how he hated Sora.

That said, I think you might have missed the pitch on rape. It wasn't quite there. With how graphic and chilling the torture was, I was both looking forward and dreading the rape, but it just... wasn't there. You went from graphic torture to... he's cleaning himself up afterwards. Something seemed to have been skipped and it was rather unsatisfying.

Even so, a pretty good story. I loved the end how Sephiroth is actually feeling bad about what he did to Sora and decides to give him back. I also loved how you mentioned that Sora would probably forgive him. It says a lot about sweet Sora.

Kudos to you.
Love2Read4321 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
that was so gruesome! O_O yet very well written!
ilikeclimbingtrees chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i love this type of stories! yeah, i guess i'm a sadist... i'm also a big fan of sephiroth
RikuloverForever chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
awesome abusive story! gosh, i love this xD
zerOtodona chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this fic, but I hate when people don't do the whole one... But I love this fic! Ugh! I'm toren!
SoraxSilverheart01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
OMG! i LOVE this fic! it was so well writen and the story was fantastic! but poor Sora and poor Sephy. well i wasn't really expecting a fic for these two pairings, but guess i was wrong, but i thank my curiousity getting the better of me. haha! so yeah, i could go on on how my curiousity may kill me one of these days, but i won't. Poor sephy... too bad he only realized his true feelings at the end. it would be nice if you were to make another story with this pairing, but give them a happy ending. cause we all know that sephy deserves one even if he can be a complete ass. so yup _ im so happy i got to read a fic this fantastic!
Airheaded Kitty Luver chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hello, I don't think I've ever actually reviewed for any of the dark-fics I've read before, so I hope that you will feel happy that your story moved me enough to actually get me to write this. First of all, I really like this pairing for some unknown reason, and so I was pleased to actually see a mature fic for them! (yay!) Also, I love angst and guilt-trips, especially when it was all because the man misunderstood his own feelings, so this was right up my alley. I liked the creative tortures and the potion that made it impossible to magically heal Sora. (I am sick and twisted, I know) But I think my favorite part of this whole fic was the end where Sephy realized that he hadn't really wanted this and that he deserved an endless punishment, but that if he was given another chance by Sora he would take it because he loves the boy.

Anyways, I love you and your fic and I'm planning to look at your other fics too. Bye-bye and please come message me some time, so we can talk about fictions and pairings and naughty things we do to our favorite characters!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I went to livejournal to read the full version, as I do like the real version of stories, and I must say this.

0.o

Wow. I figured that you had good writing style, but this? This was phenominal; it disturbed me in unknown ways, it twisted the thoughts and jammed horrifying pictures into my brain. The utter torture of this was so real, the perspecive so well played, it was amazing yet tortureous to continue on. Even I am privy to a good torture fic if its well written. I must congradulate you, and I think that I will favorite you as well.
XxGoodGirlGoneTobixX chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
*blinks*. . .Wow. . .Sephy-poo has a soul?. .go figure
problemsWITH lifeTooBadSoSad chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I loved this, and have done for a while, for you see I had no time to review before!

Absalutely awesome work. 5 Stars! *
FantasyGirl222 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was such a beautiful piece of fiction. You marvelously portrayed the characters and the understanding opinion you have for Sephiroth oddly mine. Exceptionlly written indeed. _*

FantasyGirl
Jokerfest chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
yes this should definitely have a accompanying fic, in fact this does not exactly read like a oneshot. o i love how you portrayed sephiroth in this fic, ever the prince of darkness, but with a small glimmer of goodness. continue this? definitely!
himitsu shi chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
wow... it was good... but so sad...