Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life
DARWIN51 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Really good story, honestly I love it. One of the few true good ones out there. Just o e question on chapter 3. How can booth get a 1995 car in 1988? Considering I know nothing about cars, i have no idea if that's a mistake or not. Love the story.
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
this is your best story
mendenbar chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful ending. And many congratulations on December 15th! My youngest (now 17) is Dec.3rd. I hope your little Sagittarian growns up to be as marvelous as mine.

P.S. Do you feel up to babysitting? The Furbys are bitching and moaning about their Goldy having a baby and they are driving me nuts!
18lzytwner chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
Yay a happy ending! Well done. I look forward to your next piece. :)
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
A boy! Fantastic!

Thank you. I asked for a happy chapter and i got one. :-) Just a shame it had to be the last chapter.

A great story.

And looking forward to your next fic now...
jacklynvt11 chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
How beautiful. This story was amazing. Loved it. Really well written about Booth's past & present. Well done. Than again its no surprise all your stories are always amazing. :)
cmf227 chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
First of all, congratulations on your second boy! Second of all, this story was so great, and I think you did an amazing job of making Bones jive with It's a Wonderful Life. Thank you for writing it, I enjoyed reading it.
bb-4ever chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
excellent ending. so good to see all his family and friends around him. look forward to more from you
bb4evr chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
That was an awesome ending. I can see where his grandfather would be concerned. I'm glad everyone was there for him.

Debi
HawkAngel XD chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
aw, really sweet! beautiful!

HawkAngel
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
If I could write a standing O into a review, I would. I actually cried during this chapter... and you know how infrequently I cry when I'm reading fanfic. The ending was just so sweet and well put together, I loved it. I don't think upncomer is on my alerts so I'll have to go put it on so I can read Amazing Grace. :) Really enjoyed this story! Although I almost wish you had saved it for Christmas only because now I am in a seriously Christmas mood.
bookwormlady chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
:-) Thanks so much for this story and congrats on the arriving little one!
Aching Bones chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
Hi there,

Really lovely chapter...There were tears in my eyes throughout and I had a lump in my throat...You always know who your friends are in times of need...

Have checked you up under 'upncomer' and am going to read your other stories and await 'Amazing Grace'...

Good luck with everything between now and the 15th December...

Ger
ilovemclife chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
aw so great. i absolutely loved it. caroline being puckish at the end made it even better. and Congratulations on your baby boy!
jmbatt chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
Well, I'm a bit sorry to see this one end, but it was a very sweet fic and you gave it a good ending. Of course, this part made me smile:

“Bones, you didn’t have to.”

“I know we didn’t have to, but that’s what partners do right? They help each other out.” Temperance offered him a shy smile and Booth pulled her into a hug.

“I don’t know what to say, really.”

“Cher, just kiss her and it’ll make all of us happy,” Caroline said from her place in the room. Everyone laughed, but Booth did as he was told. He knew when to argue with the attorney and when to do what she said. He leaned down and captured Brennan’s lips with his as the others in the room let out cat calls and applause. - THANKS CAROLINE!

All you needed to end it like in the movie was to have them sing Aulde Lang Sine (sp)!