Reviews for Touched
thaynan chapter 19 . 4/22
olá! vc vai continuar a historia..
pois estou adorando..
naleight chapter 19 . 3/22
Superbe histoire! L'intensité et la profondeur de l'amour de Clark pour Lois est... WAAOUH! Bravo!
J'espère que tu n'as pas abandonné cette FIC stppppp
Hâte de connaitre la suite!
:-)))
debsel chapter 19 . 1/17
please continue this story!
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE! UPDATE! This story is tttttttoooo addictive and amazing! What happens next?
crazykrew chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
!OMG COME ONE!... What happens NEXT!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I agree Chloe and Oliver both betray him, and Clark lost it
clarkfan325 chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
Great story so far. I have read this story for the first time and love it. I can't wait to see what happens next now that Clark & Lois have reunited. I hope that the next update does not take as long.

I hope that you decide to update 'Until You' soon as well.
julieann.l.wilson chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
Please continue this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next
shopgirl909 chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
This update was well worth the wait... I just hope we don't have to wait as long next time. Lol. Fantastic job, looking forward to more.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Wow, I truly miss this story. And even though its been awhile, I certainly remembered all thats happened. And no, I didn't think Clark was being suicidal. It was very clear his "idea" was all in the name of love.

Now that Lois is back, I'm looking forward to her reunion with Clark and to see how she helps fix things between Clark and Chloe. I know Smallville is no longer on air, but I hope your muse continues to inspire you 'cause I love this story. You're an amazing writer.

Update soon! :D
ils4007 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
I really like this story and hope you'll post an update soon.
nrdhrd3 chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
You're doing to finish it right?! Because this is an amazing story!
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
This was a damn good story. Def kept my interest all the way through, but now I'm bummed when I see when the last update was. I hope you will one day find the time to finish this story, because I would love to see how this all ends up. Great job!
Advent of Shadows chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
The incredibly OOC Tess blew it for me, so I'm done.
auricurvy chapter 18 . 9/19/2013
hey when are you updating? I like your writing...like better until you...but this is a nice take on the events of s8-9, and it really makes sense with what happens, that last twist about chloe didn't see it coming, and actually think is my favorite part...it was kind of weird what they did with her on those seasons, and never explaining the thing with Davis, so thanks for that...keep the good work...and please update soon.