Reviews for Flight Forwards
Guest chapter 18 . 1/7/2020
What a lovely story! Everyone was so perfect in character. The story is somewhat unique compared to many others with a similar plot. Especially because you involved Kisara! I really love it. As you said it might not have had a huge climax but it still did not leave me unsatisfied and Bakura was surprisingly decent and agreed to help Yugi. We also deal with how Ryou handled the situation and always torn between his friends and Malik and Bakura.
It was cute seeing Malik worry about Ryou when Bakura wouldn't. And how they all fell in love with each other!
I like that you even showed that Ryou needs to talk to someone in order to be healthier. I do hope the other two work to make their relationship healthier too :)

This story has certainly become a favorite of mine :D
Guest chapter 18 . 1/15/2017
A threesome?!
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
You know what I love about this story? Not only is it well written, especially for a non native English speaker, but you incorporated ideas from all of your other one-shots that I love so much into it. This is really good; I hope there's more from you soon!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
I really liked your characterizations in this, and the plot itself was awesome. I like how you slowly gave us information, rather than give one big info dump in the beginning (of what Malik and Bakura were up to, etc.). The fluffy moments you wrote were adorable and I loved the different character interactions, especially between Bakura, Ryou and Malik. The little details you put in were much appreciated and made the story seem more likely (like Ryou's initial reaction to Malik calling him by his first name).

All in all I loved it. Your writing style was very smooth and though there were several spelling errors it was still easy to read through. Great job and keep up the good work!
nashinashi chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
This was a great read! I like your clean writing style, and the characterization was well done; I think you did a great job staying true to the characters and canon events. I enjoyed reading their relationships gradually build up, and the overall plot was interesting~ Thanks for writing and sharing! :D
LadySunami chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
And everyone lives happily ever after. Yay! Hehe, I think the three of them will do just fine.
LadySunami chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Yay! At least they worked that out. I guess the Pharaoh didn't get a different body after all. Oh well, he'll go on to destroy the evil world ending forces than move on to the afterlife like he should. Happy ending for all!
LadySunami chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Hmm, I suspect the Pharaoh was somehow separated from Yuugi as well. That's an interesting thought.

Hehe, way to smack Ryou on the head Bakura. That was kinda random, but still quite funny. Ryou seemed entirely unconcerned by the whole affair.
LadySunami chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
You know, considering the whole occult connection Ryou and Pegasus probably would get along fairly well. I wonder why I never thought of that before. *is thoughtful*

Oh noes! The heroes have arrived!
LadySunami chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Heh, if you say so. Personally I'd be keen on eating all of my favorite foods once I had my body back.

And Malik finally learns about how the Millennium items were made! W00t! I wonder how freaked dragon girl will be when she wakes up.
LadySunami chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Drama! Bakura has his own body now! How did that happen? And what about the poor Blue Eyes White Dragon girl? She's been yanked into existence out of nowhere...
LadySunami chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Well that's interesting. I guess that means Bakura was flirting before. Odd that Ryou isn't jealous though. He must like both Bakura and Malik. Such a cute threesome!
LadySunami chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Is Bakura flirting? I can't quite tell. Hmm.

Also, how was Bakura "modest" in this chapter?
LadySunami chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I was right about the couple being weirded out. At least we know they aren't dead.

Was Ryou projecting, Bakura, or is that just what you want to think? :)
LadySunami chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I don't think it's confusing at all. And yeah, dolls are really creepy. *shudder* I can't blame Ryou for helping Bakura if it meant the couple wouldn't die. It seems like something Ryou would do.

That couple is going to be weirded out when they wake up though. First they loose a couple of days worth of memories, and then they notice the carvings and all the other changes their house has gone through. That would be really weird...