Reviews for The Unraveling of Mr Spock
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I don't know when this scene would have happened because Kirk immediately turned the ship around and went straight into battle. But it is nice to think about.
CocoChanel88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I think this would've been a nice addition to the movie actually. I like that Uhura isn't afraid of Spock even though he was pretty intimidating in that scene. She totally gets him.
StillStacie chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Love your take on the story. I was wondering the same thing during the movie ... why didn't anyone step in, why didn't anyone say any thing ?
MaraJade4S chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I especially loved the way you portrayed Spock's inner turmoil imediatelly after the events on the bridge. His self-control must have been barely there - but he managed to hold it together while talking to Nyota. All in all, it's a great story and I've enjoed reading it very much.
Tara-yomitorika chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This provides great insight into the mind of the elusive Mr. Spock. It very sweet and hopefully not complete. If I have anything at all to say bad about this is the fact that it could flow smoother, but that's so small it's barely worth mentioning. Until then, Live Long and Prosper!

Sincerely,

Tara-Yomitorika
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I loved it! It was well thought out and intriguing. Maybe you should be one of the writers for the next installment of Star Trek.
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Does she still hate him when he and Spock are friends?
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Love it! I wondered why no one did anything to stop him either but I just assumed no one really wanted to. ;)

Anyways, I think you really got into the character's minds and hearts in this. Great job of making us feel their pain.

"He can feel himself falling apart-no-imploding, just like his planet. He only hopes he has enough time to make it out of eyesight before the collapse." - Beautiful, perfect description of the moment.

Keep writing!

Damsel
Avril Danova chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Interesting take. I like it that she did give Spock space.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow! Seven times! Have you seen it again since then? :) I've only seen it 3 times. lol

But oh how I'd love to go again!

Anyway, nicely written! It was very true to the characters and I think it felt right along with the movie storyline. I often wondered what would've transpired if she had gone after him after the Kirk beatdown. But that scene is proceeded by 'I like this ship! It's exciting!'. Yay for Scotty too. :D
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I just saw the film for the first time today. (And I plan to see it again this weekend!) I loved it and I loved the relationship between Uhura and Spock. I wanted her to be more kick ass in the movie, but she played an important supportive role and she was fierce in her own right when the time called for it. I liked your story a lot because I think it captured the tension Uhura would have felt watching the scene unfold and wanting to comfort Spock.
HeartistSky chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Love this :)
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i am so grateful there is someone else out there that phrased what spock did to kirk as "ass kicking". LOL. He BEAT HIM DOWN! Lawd.

Anyways, loved this! Very good diction and sentence structure. Hope to read more from you.
Keita chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I liked it, well written.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I really enjoyed that. Great job. I would love to see maybe a follow up to this? You have a fantastic writing style.