Reviews for Cats
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
More please! This could be a first chapter for a great story.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I've always preferred the Dragons. But meh, everyone loves Kenshin as different kinds of majestic shape shifting beasts and as long as it isn't a fucking vampire then who am I to refuse? The more the merrier.
inu-love-kag chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
So what next chap I want to read more pls
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Pretty little kitty.. Very sexy too.. XD
summerstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I think it has the potential if you want to develop it further into a full blown fic :)
BobbiInAction chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I do like your story, and I think that you should write more because I would love to read more. I'm sure you have had a lot of requests for this as well, but I would appreciate it if you kept going... I really want more KxK.

Bobbi
morningwolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Totally awesome. The lion aspect is completely original! Update soon!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
interesting... liked it... good job... will you continue or make a one-shot sequel?
Assassel chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
are you sure you wanted the story just to be a one shot? how about adding a new chapter, like how they "talked" things out. revenge... things like that. but if you want it to end that way, it was good too...
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Absolutely loved it!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
You could consider another chapter for this story! I liked it! Great work!
Millie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
More? Please? Like what happens when she awakes? Please?
clara954 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is really cool! I love it! But please please please do a sequel! I really want to know hat happens after this. Keep writing!
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Goodness, you can't stop there! you must continue! It's far too good of an idea to leave it like that. Keep it up!
PaperSwan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This ended up being a lot longer that I had originally intended so bear with me.

OK, first off, loved the story. I'm a major Kenshin fan so I've read a lot of fics about him but this one really stands out to me. The descriptions were done very well, enough information to paint a picture but light enough so that the reader's imagination takes over and fills in any gaps. Because of that I think every person who reads this will experience it a bit differently: in a way that suits their own tastes. You handled the supernatural aspect very well. I've read so many fics with Kenshin as a were-wolf but, truthfully, I believe that the were-lion fits him better. Kenshin's character is more cat-like anyway (at least that's the way I see it). And Kenshin's sense of justice was a really refreshing thing to read about. A lot of fic writers seem to forget that the reason he joined the revolution in the first place was because he wanted to do something about the injustices of the shogunate and when they take away that need for justice often times what ends up being left is nothing more that a cold blooded killer. Thanks for not doing that. And finally, when I got to the end I really wanted more. I know you've probably heard this a couple dozen times already but I'll just say it again. One if the main goals of a writer is to make their readers want to turn the page, to learn how all the loose ends will be artfully woven together. This you have definitely accomplished. But I believe the second major goal of a writer or piece of literature is to leave the reader with a sense of finality, of completion. No, I'm not saying that every little detail needs to be resolved and I don't think you would have to write much more to get this thing packaged beautifully and stuck under the tree but I'm wanting to see at least two things taken care of. First, I feel the need for some finality in Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship. Kenshin's end is mostly taken care of. He's found his life mate and, as far as he's concerned, she's his and he's hers: finality. But Kaoru's kinda just being dragged into this. I mean, as far as her part goes she was going through another gruelingly normal day as a slave (buckets being thrown at her head and all), when suddenly she is attacked by a ferocious lion! Albeit an abnormally majestic lion with really awesome golden eyes. And then she blacks out! Major cliff hanger. I want to see her come to grips with Kenshin's love for her and develop her own feelings in turn: a finality of "I love you too". Second, I want to see the antagonists dealt with. I want Kenshin's hunger for justice to be sated. Maybe that finality could also be written as an inner determination on his part. A sort of they'll-get-what's-coming-to-them moment. Of course, this story could go on forever. Most good stories could. But it doesn't have to. Regardless, I think you've got a great set up here and you should roll with it. I know I'd read the result.