Reviews for Harry's Slave
The Girl whom Loves chapter 13 . 5/11
Please continue! Amazing!
Swagness maximum faness chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Poor snape I hope drako can save him
Misticshay24 chapter 13 . 2/23/2016
Ok
Snooze101 chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
When I read the first three chapters of this, I almost begun hating one of my most favorite characters in the HP series (Harry obviously). But as the story progressed, I quickly went from near-hate, to hate, to-misunderstanding, to pity. Yes, pity. Poor guy, you sure made him pathetic in here. But I enjoyed it nevertheless. Especially because of Severus. Definitely because of Severus.
13elmerc chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Sequel?
PrincessBetty01 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
...now that's something else. I wonder what Severus going to be thinking now.
anna chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
please do a sequel thanks 10/10
MissVenusVixen chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
That's the end! You end it with a male pregnancy book? Come on!
yaoi-fan107 chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
theres more right
3taz2 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Lucius beyond that good story
anacoana chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Awww... poor Harry! He must be in so much torment! I hope Draco comes back for some reason, and they make up. Harry needs him. This is really good so far. Bye!
Lady Atrox chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
apologize, Grimmauld Place, Snivellus, Occlumency *wink* just so you know!
I'm interested in the rest of the story :P
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I give the concept a three and the grammar a two. I was being generous on both accounts seeing how this is out of 10. Seriously, how old are you? Can you spell above a third/fourth grade level? This obviously needs some rereading, spell checking, and rereading again. Just atrocious. This country (I am assuming you are from the U.S.) needs to step up with its grammar, spelling, and writing because I am done suffering through headaches.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
I give the concept a three and the grammar a two. I am being generous on both accounts seeing how this is out of 10. Seriously, how old are you? Can you spell above a third/fourth grade level? This obviously needs some rereading, spell checking, and rereading again. Just atrocious. This country (I am assuming you are from the U.S.) needs to step up with its grammar, spelling, and writing because I am done suffering through headaches.
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 14 . 11/24/2009