Reviews for Harry's Slave
MountinStar chapter 13 . 2/23
Ok
Snooze101 chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
When I read the first three chapters of this, I almost begun hating one of my most favorite characters in the HP series (Harry obviously). But as the story progressed, I quickly went from near-hate, to hate, to-misunderstanding, to pity. Yes, pity. Poor guy, you sure made him pathetic in here. But I enjoyed it nevertheless. Especially because of Severus. Definitely because of Severus.
13elmerc chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Sequel?
PrincessBetty01 chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
...now that's something else. I wonder what Severus going to be thinking now.
anna chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
please do a sequel thanks 10/10
MissVenusVixen chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
That's the end! You end it with a male pregnancy book? Come on!
yaoi-fan107 chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
theres more right
3taz2 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Lucius beyond that good story
anacoana chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Awww... poor Harry! He must be in so much torment! I hope Draco comes back for some reason, and they make up. Harry needs him. This is really good so far. Bye!
Lady Atrox chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
apologize, Grimmauld Place, Snivellus, Occlumency *wink* just so you know!
I'm interested in the rest of the story :P
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I give the concept a three and the grammar a two. I was being generous on both accounts seeing how this is out of 10. Seriously, how old are you? Can you spell above a third/fourth grade level? This obviously needs some rereading, spell checking, and rereading again. Just atrocious. This country (I am assuming you are from the U.S.) needs to step up with its grammar, spelling, and writing because I am done suffering through headaches.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
I give the concept a three and the grammar a two. I am being generous on both accounts seeing how this is out of 10. Seriously, how old are you? Can you spell above a third/fourth grade level? This obviously needs some rereading, spell checking, and rereading again. Just atrocious. This country (I am assuming you are from the U.S.) needs to step up with its grammar, spelling, and writing because I am done suffering through headaches.
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
sweet
Lil Ally chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
that was good now i have to read the other one.
Child of God chapter 14 . 8/8/2009
This is the worst story I have ever read!

And I did not even finish it because it was so terrible!

How can you write about horrible things like this!

You make Harry out to be a rapist!

There are children who read these stories!

The only good part about this story is that IT IS NOT REAL AND THAT NO ONE HAD TO LIFE WITH THIS TYPE OF TORTURE!

You are a good read for there not to be magic in the world because if you can think of a story like this that this is most likly what you would do with magic.

NO ONE, NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE EVER DONE DESERVES TO BE TREAT THE WAY YOU TREATED SEVERUS IN THIS PATHETIC THING YOU CALL A STORY!

This story is a sorry excuse for a fanfic.

This is obviously a story written by some one who has nothing better to do with their lives!

I feel so sorry for you.

I will pray for your soul to be forgiven!

May you come to see the error of your ways.