Reviews for Bargain with the Prince
XBlueSkyX chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
HOLY CRAP! If my instincts are right... Ulqiorra killed Hisana? Is that the murder thing he has done something wrong? XP Anyhow great GREAT GRAT! I loved itPlease keep up the good work!
Ninjabunnyoverlord chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
Oh man, i didnt feel like logging in but i wanted to review. These two chapters were fuggin amazing. Im so glad you updated again. But I hate the cliffie. I really wanna know what happens next and I can't wait for an update!
Shubhs chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
LOVE both the chapters!Btw DUDE its cool if you have writer's block and please do say so if you have that cuz I might be able to help you by giving you ideas...LOLZ!XP XD XP XD XP XD XP XD
psyche.Sleep chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
they had sex? anyways, i bet the thing troubling ulquiorra is that rukia have to go... i guess... but what the hell did he do wrong? btw, cant wait for the next chap!
TsukiNoKagura chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
GASP! SHOCK! I must have forgotten to review on the last chapter o.O

Here's one to make up for it

*reviews, reviews, reviews*

there! done!

Anyway I'm not sure if the *ahem* is necessary, she's only 15 now is she o.O too young!

I bet Nel won't die, but this is so cliffy-ish!

Update soon Kudasai! Onegai!

-月
Llyhael Aquila chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
ah...! cliffy! D8

why ulquiorra needs to push her away? what would rukia do to fix this misunderstanding?

update soon,please!

-el-
psyche.Sleep chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
ulquiorra cant be such a sweety too? nonetheless proclaim his love for her? that's totally out of my presumption! aww such a touching chap, hopes neliel could get better soon... cant wait for the next chap!
Anon chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
YAY! He finally said that she is real and not pretending. I think that its a good idea that the girls work to their bones to get the money for nel because that is what friends are for and KEEPING in character that they as a group would not fell right or nor would it seem like a good feel for the story that they ask the guys for money.
Idiotic Stupidty Person chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
Hey! (too lazy to sign in)

This is an awfully swet and cute chapter. At least they all get to relax (ops...I mean some) before the storm.

Hope their relationship will always somewhat stable.

Idiotic
Star Garden chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
WOWOWOW

She gets to be his girl for real! I Love how you spared some unnecessary drama by getting them together so fast, but at the same time leaving the whole time frame believable. It isn't like Rukia jumped Ulqui at first sight

Thanks so much for writing!

I Loved it!

XDXDXD
HopelessRomantic31 chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING EVER I LOVED Ulquiorra! DAMN ! i want a boyfriend like that! AWE I LOVE IT .. I SAY THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER SO FAR ! AWE I JUST LOVE EVERTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!Ulquiorra AND RUKIA FORVER! 3 LOVE EVERYTHIHNG! GREAT JOB IN WRITING THIS CHAPTER BEACUSE IT WAS SO GOOD! NO IT WAS BETTER THEN GOOD IT WAS AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! LOVE THIS STORY! BEST Ulquiorra AND Rukia fic ever!
None93 chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
aaw, that was NICE, the best chapter i have ever read in awhile.

this isnt the end is it ? if it isnt PLeaSe UPDaTe SooN !
Llyhael Aquila chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
aw...! XD

SO SWEET!

Ulquiorra and the children! What a rare sight.

And finally Rukia realized her feelings!

Very nice! XD

But I'm still curious about Nel and her cancer...

can't wait to know more!

El
Idiotic Stupidty Person chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
WAH!

Tensions are building...this is becoming sadder now. But the good news is, you have a lot of drama!

Not much tos ay this time. And nope...this does not suck. I'd be lying if I agree with you.

Idiotic
XBlueSkyX chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Kim Hyun Jung? XP sweet So are you a Korean?

Anyhow loved the update. BTW. I was thinking that drawing she left... I am thinking that Rose will use it... or something to harrass... -_- Anyhow great so far!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »