Reviews for Bargain with the Prince
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
So frustrated! Okay...onward!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
Aw! *wipes at tears*

That was such a sweet moment! I cant wait till they get back together for realz!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 21 . 4/25/2012
So he lost his memory too, only his memory loss included everything except Rukia while Rukia remembered everything except Ulquiorra! That ironic!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
Uh oh...the heats on now! Im so Cheering for Ulqui!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
Now that is quite the twisted time skip! Goodness, I feel like I just got off a roller coaster, it makes me dizzy all the drama taking place.
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
Yikes! Its all starting to come together. Such a tangled web!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
Hmmm...what'd he do now?
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
Yay...they're dating for realz now!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Geeze...way to make me cry! Thats so sad. I hope they can catch it in time and reverse it. It is fiction, so its up to you. You are the author with amazingly awesome powers like a god of this universe...so you can make it happen!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
I think Kira's a dork. He and Momo work well together!

Very sad backstory for Ulqui. Was his dad Aizen?

I liked the little moment of closeness that Ulquiorra and Rukia shared. It was sweet.
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Dun Dun Dun...and the plot thickens even more!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
Ulquiorra's handsom, powerful, intelligent and rich...I want one of those!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
One of my former clients died of a cancer like that. Malignant Matastisized Liver Cancer. She went from healthy twenty year old to dead in less then six months. Left behind a three year old son. It was so sad.
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
I hate men who hit women and children. They are such scum!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Yikes! Ichigo's gonna have a hard time trying to get Senna to like him. She's still a bit bitter about the whole first meeting thing.
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »