Reviews for Bargain with the Prince
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
That was quite the scandal. Im glad that Ulquiorra got it resolved quickly. Mila Rose and Orihime are such nasty meaners in this fic!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
I wonder what stick crawled up Ulqui's cute little butt!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Im 'o-ing' at the sweetness too! I love Ulquiorra...he's so awesome!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Oh my...he asked her out! Is this just to get Mila Rose off his tail or is he really interested in her?
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
And the voice of reason is finally heard and followed...thankfully!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
That beast hit Rukia! How dare he! *fuming*

Thank goodness Ulquiorra was there to stop the insanity. Ichigo needs to grow up and Orihime needs to be slapped!

Who's Senna? Is she an oc?
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ichigo is being a major jerk face! I hope he gets his payback soon!
Wonderland Queen chapter 29 . 10/15/2010
It's a very nice story you made there! Man, I so hope that you can make a fanfic about Hitsugaya and Karin! I mean, I am a fan of HitsugayaxKarin! I hope you make another fanfic soon! I love your stories, by the way!
Kichou chapter 29 . 8/20/2010
Nice story. I like it. Very nice.
noname00 chapter 29 . 6/26/2010
The fic was just greatXD I loved it so much that I just have to add this to my favs
satomika chapter 29 . 6/1/2010
i enjoyed it!
onlyluna chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
da whole thing is ok but can't get to like ichigo and senna.. i mean.. senna is ditto like rukia and i donno but i can't think of anyone except rukia wid ichigo if ichigo has some love interest, i love ulquiorra (is dat spelled right?) he's so in character.. hot lol
justpink chapter 29 . 11/15/2009
I love this story so much! The story, characters, conflicts, everything! I hope you write another UlquiRuki, and this time I hope its a love triangle between Ichigo/Rukia/Ulquiorra~
kluxces chapter 29 . 10/12/2009
sorry it took this long for me to review. was super busy the past 3 months. I like the ending with you focusing on Akira. :3
1598273 chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
i absolutely love this story to death, youre a fantastic author. this has got to be one of my favorite ulquiorra and rukia stories, i wish there were more of them! they make such a cute couple!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »