Reviews for Bargain with the Prince
nitaBonita chapter 29 . 8/22/2009
O.o I absolutely LOVED this story! It was friggen' awesome, this was acutally my first Ulquiorra and Rukia fic and I have to say that now I am soo hooked, I'm gonna go crazy looking for others because this fic has so totally gotten me into this pairing, anyway Amazing story kickass writing no rush whatso ever, awesome I 3 it, to Favorites

!*Everyday-snowangel*!
philline lopez chapter 29 . 8/19/2009
i really would miss this... men... it's so nice.. i really hope you could still continue it...though i think it would be impossible.. ahaha.. it's the best fanfic i've ever seen... the best... hahahhahah...
Raiuta chapter 29 . 8/17/2009
I absolutely luv this story and i know that you SHOULD continiue writing UlqixRuki fics i'll always b ur fan
CherryMoonlight chapter 29 . 8/17/2009
*Sniffsniff*

wonderful story :33
KrioLynn chapter 29 . 8/16/2009
i am so happy to have stumbled on to this that one day, if i didnt, i dont know what i would've done! i would've missed out on an amazing story. is there a way to send gold stars on this thing? oh well.
Adrianna chapter 29 . 8/16/2009
aww what a nice ending! there happy story together was great! XD
indefinitelyhigh chapter 29 . 8/16/2009
Aw! I absolutely loved this! Akira and Smythe are awesome and so fricken cute! Lovely characters you created! Rukia's so funny! Demanding grandchildren! I loved this story, the way you portrayed everyone and didn't rush a thing! Absolutely beautiful! RukiUlq forever!
sphinx chapter 29 . 8/16/2009
great that i stick to reading your story till the end. hope there's another ulq X rukia fic soon
Shubhs chapter 29 . 8/16/2009
No offense but I was LOVING the story until this word came up- "Aye"- I HATE this word!

Sorry but I felt like telling you so, XP!Btw LOVE the story!It was VERY cute!XP XD XD XD
AlaeaMori chapter 29 . 8/15/2009
thanks for this chapter, i love him as a boy and still as a man!...ah Akira I'm totally hung up on that name now, i think i'm perfectly ruined now in regards to the name Akira, if i ever meant a guy named Akira, I will be forever comparing him to the character you made...hehehe. Great chap, nice way to end things. Plus the way Grimmjow handled things, i seriously need to look for them NOra Roberts books now. til your next fic
Ecstaci chapter 29 . 8/15/2009
*sobs* such a wonderful ending to the fic. i really dont have anything to say except; wonderful, brilliant, extraordinary, awesome and so touching, superb and a whole lot of other synonyms XD. fully support ur next fic. thx for writing such a great fic.

-RP
Idiotic Stupidty Person chapter 29 . 8/15/2009
Congrats on finishing the story!

This was a really good story, one that may have strayed from its original inspiration, but it was still (or even because of it) very unique, readable, and likeable. I loved every moment of it, even if I didn't agree with all the choices that you took. But that did not make the story any worse.

Good luck to your future stories!

Idiotic
Tsukuyomu chapter 29 . 8/15/2009
A magnificent chapter to read, it was truly an amazing read. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was truly appreciated and very reliable to me. Thank you once more for the link, it was a wonderful read.

Tsukiyomi No Miko
indefinitelyhigh chapter 28 . 8/12/2009
Awe, I absolutely loved this! I especially loved the part where Kaien came in and settled things :) finally gonna stick to Miyako? Lols, and I loved the wedding and the Grimmjaw scene! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Xyion chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh gawd. The way you describe Ichigo pisses me off to no ends XD Wooh Rukia has powah!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »