Reviews for Why Doesn't She Like Me?
FictionLite chapter 1 . 10/13
Bravo! I liked your story line with Jim wanting Nyota to like him. In the movie, he clearly doesn't understand why she doesn't like him, won't fall for his "lines." You are right on the money with that characterization. I do not, however, think that Spock would allow Kirk to "ogle" Nyota; he is too Vulcan possessive-you know, the growling at men who "push up on her" thing. He would most definitely have fought that battle on Nyota's behalf. And been happy to do it.
CJ chapter 1 . 9/25
Spock is a very possessive Vulcan male, primitively so. He would not have left it up to Uhura to "defend her own honor." Vulcans simply don't do that.
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/21
LOL funny! Poor Kirk for such a greater lover he is truly clueless when it comes to Ny! KMSL
Linstock chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
LOL! Gorgeous, you got them perfectly.
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hi there , this one-shot is really sweet...I like the friendship from Kirk an Spock ...nice...
andaere chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw, this is really cute. I love the banter - you've really got their voices down. It made me smile. It's nice to have light-hearted 'fics like these along with the serious stuff. :) Thanks for writing!
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
LOVED! You got their voices down pat.
Kryska chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is very nice!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was hysterical! Very, very clever - I loved it. I almost want to feel bad for Kirk... But I can't exactly bring myself to... Haha. :D
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ahahaha, this was pretty cute. I liked it so much in fact, it's goin' on the favorites!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love it. The dialogue gripped me indeed.
23roses chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
LOL! I can totally see this...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great one-shot.
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
LOL! This was cute! THank you for sharing :-)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This made me laugh really hard. Especially seeing the word "feisty" come out of Kirk's mouth, twice.

I think Spock's got a pretty good handle on whaty makes Uhura tick. Good for him.

Thanks for posting.