Reviews for What Frollo Should Have Done
WolfxSong chapter 1 . 7/18
Your writing was a wonderful delight! I wish that they would allow you to rewrite the script for the movie so that it may end like this! I'm a huge Fresme fan and it makes me so happy to see stories like this! Both were kept in character quite well while still spinning a believeable romance between the two!
rattlesnakedefender chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Simply amazing, so well written! Please continue this piece of beauty!
Madi H chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
more please! please make it a story instead of a one-shot you did so incredibly well you should be an author.
Medoc chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is great. I especially love Quasimodo's part.
Skriva chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Please write more!
Tarah Draconiger chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
own, I always wanted this ending.

Thanks *.*
Howlingmojo chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is a beautifully written piece. These are the characters as I see them, and struggle to write them like. Reading it like this, it just flows. Perfect.
Gone With the Word chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
WOW! I really enjoyed this piece! I agree; this SHOULD HAVE happened! I love that you kept the characters in-character and that you wrote them in winter, which is something we readers didn't get to see in the movie. This was beautifully written, and would make a great story; you should seriously continue it! I would love to read what happens next. Thank you for posting this.
Gothika Faerie chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
(Pulls out watch and begins swinging it in your face.) this story...Continue it...Continue it!

Darth Lawyer chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is a fascinating what-if story. It made me realise the extent of Frollo's stupidity in canon, both in the book and in the movie. And villains are supposed to be SMART.

My favorite scene was the one where Esmeralda read Frollo's life story on the palm of his hand, and wisely refrained from telling him the less complimentary parts of it.

The ending was a tad too silly for my tastes, but since the fic is based on a Disney movie, I guess that's in tune with the canon. Nice use of shadowplay at the end.
Emily chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, that sounds like some weird combination of book and movie canon combined. Hmm. Good, but unlikely. Very unlikely.
Mr. Spears chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You... are ... after my own heart! This is EXACTLY what should have happened. And indeed, this is exactly what I tell everyone should have happened. I'm so glad I finally ran across your story, and sorry I didn't run over it sooner.

Not fair that you wrote it before I. ;)

I love it, absolutely. Thank you for writing this! I can never get enough Frollo!
Demetrys chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
It's Beautiful! I adore this couple! Good!
Chancc chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this! I'd love to see more of this kind of story from you!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Yes, he courts her badly-but still, he courts her, when he could have taken what he wanted. Here's to the judge and the gypsy!