Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Too...much...dear god, so beautiful
musaand rivenlover2000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
so beautiful
JessyJamie chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
ahhhhhhh! that's sooo cute and amazing! you're a great writher ; this is the best retelling I've read :D thank you!
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love this :)
Demonic lil Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL... *cries tears of joy*
Lolita chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
You know, Beauty really irritated me. So did her slutty mother and the oddly persistent Jay (Gaston). I love the way you wrote the Beast, though, his portrayal was exceptional.
SomeoneElse chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow! I'm sure this is your best story I've read yet! It's also different than what I am used to, but well done none the less.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Amazing story! Very original, and the narrative voice is elegant and vivid. You really gave the characters personalities that were as engaging as they were believable. Beautiful work!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was loooooong but awesome! Great story and wonderful adaption to the original. :)

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow, what a lovely retelling of a classic.

At first I wasn't too sure of the era of time it was set in and I'm still a little confused, but the modern and the cars would bring me closer to here than there :)

I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was really good!

I quite liked the beast, he reminded me of a certain vampire...
Thalaba chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Lovely. Absolutely lovely.
Angeldaimon chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Nice modern spin
Svadilfari chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
*blushes* So once I started I couldn’t stop. Although I did not expect such a long one-short. Not that I’m complaining. But I’ll have to do this as a multi-chaptered fic.

Mostly, I do not enjoy the first person point-of-view. I am not sure why but it usually does not go down well. There are exceptions, of course. Yours’ is one of them. I love how Beauty is an artist, it illustrates the point of the subjectivity of what constitutes beautiful and ugly very well.

Beast totally reminds of Prince Nuada from Hell Boy. Hot in ugly way. And a cradle snatcher!

“I noticed a light covering of downy brown fur that came from under his shirt cuffs and petered out over his wrists.” Ah, excess hair, my one downfall I’m beginning to think.

“I didn’t think too much of my looks, though I did have admirers, none of whom I admired back, however.” THIS IS EXACTLY the story of my life at the moment!

“I couldn’t drive, and loved men who could. Truth be told, I thought it very attractive, the sight of a man’s hands on the wheel of a car.” This is so me as well.

Haa…I have just realised that I don’t know Beauty’s real name till now.
Cantata chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story, especially how you took the typical story and made it your own. You were able to create a beast who was not your typical looking one, but who still looked strange enough to deter most people. I especially loved your idea that the beast didn't need to change, only find love. It was a very interesting take, and one that does make perfect sense. Overall, it was great! I hope you keep on writing!