Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
Henna Ryans chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
love it!
DavisJes chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Sorry I have been away so long. Finally got these finished. I think my fav was Gluttony. I felt so sorry for Jupiter.
DavisJes chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
"heavily to the earth"

Wouldn't it be better to say ground instead of earth. We know they are on the Moon so I don't think they would call the ground earth.
agoraphobia chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
I really like this! That really is supposed to have four e's, btw. Not sure if my appraisal will slip past this odd correction likes to make! Anyways, I think that these well represent the characters and I enjoyed each with a thorough interest. Each characters true 'sin' was brought out nicely. Though, in my own personal opinion, and though she obviously represents lust well, Minako might have worked better in a vain/envy position. The thoughts of when she kept idolizing Rei for her beauty and was, ultimately, jealous of her keeps coming to my mind. I also think that Setsuna would have represented a nice envy of pretty much any of the Senshi whom didn't have to be alone or bare the burden she has to. But I did like what you did with her, most unexpected. Michiru: vanity. lol. Nah. I enjoyed it either way! I would like to see a Heavenly Virtue one! teehee
luna345 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
too lazy to log on, lol. anyways, i liked lust alot. didn't really have a least favorite. i enjoyed this fic alot, and hope you write more like this!

-luna
VO1 chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
"AN: Thinking of following this series with the Seven Heavenly Virtues…any interest?"

I vote yes! It would be an interesting counterpart to the angst.
Richforce chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Nice job (Even though pride and vainity are considered the same thing and you forgot Greed), looking forward to the the virtues section, maybe it could take place in Crystal Tokyo.
Beloved Dawn chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Pick a favourite, eh? That's a hard one. Um, I think I'd have to go with either wrath or pride. That's as narrow as I can get it. Least favourite was probably gluttony, but I agee that i'ts a really hard one to do. Oh, I took you up on trying these prompts. I hope you'll have a look at mine sometime.
Maddeline Kirkland-Bonnefoy chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Seven Heavenly Virtues, huh? I wonder how the Outers would fit in there... That is, assuming you use them at all, as they were not presant here in the Seven Deadly sins, even if some would argue that the Sins fit them and the Virtues fit the Inners. I really hope you do decide to write the Virtues, as that would be a nice contrast to this one... And, I can't seem to get enough of your writing.

Please, keep up the awesome work!

Love, your faithful (well, almost) reviewer,

Haruka Tenou.
Beloved Dawn chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
I think you did well with gluttony, considering. I'd like the heavenly virtues as well. See an up side and a down side to them
Beloved Dawn chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Ooh, nice! These are like a dark chocolate: sensually, sinfully good, but still bitter. And all the better for that bitterness. I love them!
sailorashes chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
wow, nice
Richforce chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
cool
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
yes! i knew the queen would be wraith! i love this so far! do keep it up!

-luna