Reviews for Envying Leah Clearwater
Legacyda1andonly chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I've read this on Like ten times..it is Absolutely Phenomenal. .
Silverfires chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
So I have to admit, I was a little (or arguably alot) late in connecting with the Twilight fandom, but I am so glad to have discovered your stories. Leah is absolutely my favorite character and you portray her so beautifully. I love that she got her happily ever after with Embry, and even though doubt lingers about whether either of them would imprint, you just know they'll work it out. Just amazing.
Silverfires chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Wow! I love how you wrote the story from Emily's POV! Just beautifully done. And you were able to show Embry's and Leah's feelings for one another so clearly as well. I can tell you really get these characters.
Silverfires chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Just love this story. Callwater is my favourite ship. Excellent depiction of them.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
YAY LEAH DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
This is awesome I cant would envy Leah in that way ! But you make it sound so really i think we have the next best writer here !
Silver chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I love this! Thank you for writing.
she wolf chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
loveyour writing but how the hell to you take it out this formate it's annoying as hell. Has nothing to do with your writing
THEPrincessx chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Wow really awesome job! Ha take that Emily!
Anna chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I love it!Please write more!:)
Brooke Redbird-Black chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Why do you two care so much? It's not like you both still love her…" Embry's words faded away as Jacob and Sam looked at each other and then down at the ground, not denying or confirming.

"Oh my god you both do still love her."

That part cracked up.I glad that Leah got her happy ending.-

Brooke
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I really don't like Emily. I liked Leah has found her happy ending with Embry, although I am a fanatic for Blackwater.

I like it

xoxo
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
]
rach 'na lasair chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I like the idea of this fic purely because I've always thought Sam was in love with Leah despite the opinion. Like you said she would always be his choice.

Props to Embry for not being a coward and marrying the woman he loves.
MaxRide05 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010