Reviews for HEARTBEAT
This story was great but what happens in three days
CMulcahy chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Keep the story coming along. I hope there will be new team members in this story
qwerty avelat chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
Despite the fact that it can't be true (because cornflakes were invented in 1894 and Ghostwriter should have known about them if he was around in the 1940's.) I really like your story. Infact because I liked your story I joined the site just so I could write my Ghostwriter fan fic (the site I was writing on before didn't have any). Please finish it. I desprately want to know how it ends. I love how Ghostwriter is connected to everyone and how you brought everyone together! I like the Alice and Wonderland tie. It is so cool!
padfootsprincess02 chapter 25 . 12/26/2010
I just read your entire fic (so far... Its amazing! I cant wait to see what happens with Lenard, and eventually the (hopeful) capture of Tweedle Dum XD... Please Update soon. And as one fanfic writer to another, would you mind reviewing my story? Its called Ordinary having issues on where to go with it... Thanks.
trimarie85 chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
I was online when I got the notice that you posted your latest chapter, and I sped to read the link. Just as all the previous chapters were, this one is brilliant too! :) You are inspirational. I love the London tie-in with Becky and Sam. And I noticed that there is a certain affinity for Rob and Gaby - did you read another story that is posted on here that had to do with a R&G love story? Though I wasn't a fan of that particular story, this made me think of it. I can't wait to find out what happens in London and with the rest of the team! Keep up the great work! :o)
trimarie85 chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
GWGIRL - I loved reading your story. I only wish that I could find out the ending. Are you going to finish it so that all your fans can relish and celebrate with you? I was kinda disappointed to get all the way to the 24th chapter only to find that this is an unfinished work. I'm sure you've had pleas to satisfy our appitites (sp?), and if not, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you to PLEASE tell us what happens next! :) Like I said before, you are very true to the characters, and I can vividly picture in my mind what is happening as if I were seeing it on TV. Great job so far, I am looking forward to reading the ending sometime in the near future! :) Take care, trimarie85
trimarie85 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
I love your story. I can't stop reading and I am hooked. I grew up with watching the show, and I think you stay really true to the characters. The only criticism I have is that at one point, you said that Alex was scared "to hell". This is/was a kids' series, and the writers would never use that kind of profanity in it. Otherwise, I love the vividness of your words and I can just picture your story coming to life on TV as if it really was a case on PBS. Can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
starophie chapter 24 . 6/8/2010
Hey girl,

Just reread this story - I'd forgotten how much I liked it! Continue? Please? I'd love to know how it ends )

*starophie*
minimoon132002 chapter 24 . 2/16/2010
this story is really good please write more
rweasley500 chapter 24 . 2/10/2010
a very emotional chapter. Now the last pieces of the puzzle are falling into place , but with one complication the death of tweedle dum that is if he is dead. I can't wait until the next chapter.
rweasley500 chapter 22 . 11/30/2009
another well written chapter. It has been long and exciting road we have been on and now we are nearing the end. I can't wait until the next chapter to find out what happens next.
minimoon132002 chapter 22 . 11/30/2009
oh god, this chapter sounds like one of the old war movies I watched during history class. I could definitely see the World War II when it happened. (Although the movie was boring and I kind of accidentally fell asleep from it). Anyways, this story is pretty interesting, and the letter you wrote the readers was heartfelt, I agree that grammar and spelling are not every day problems, but people should rescue other people's writing style. And we should let our past just be past and forgotten as well.

Anyways, love the chapter and keep writing
GWgurl9 chapter 20 . 11/28/2009
hm i believe i never

"snub" anyone of their writing style...

all i ask is equal content to spelling/grammatical reviewing...otherwise it's pointless. and I do believe that I asked you nicely...I can re send you the kind email i did write to you before which you took to seriously lol.

and didn't we reconcile this weeks ago...?

haha the fact that you still have to come back here are write such a ghastly review proves that you can't let things go lol...how weak.

I wrote this story for people like i.e. MLEK, Minimoon, and RWEASLEYand all the others like them who actually care about what I write. I only care about keeping genuine people like them as my readers :) by the way "me" we all know it;s you penny3 :)

Ne way more to come guys :)
me chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
I liked the premise of your story. THat's why I started reading it in the first place. Maybe I do care more 'bout spelling and grammar than you do (though I wish I had known that BEFORE I started reviewing), but I was also using my reviews as bookmarks. If you hadn't snubbed my review style, you would've kept me as a reader.
MLEK chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
Wow, this story is getting really intense. This was an excellent chapter. It was like I could really feel what the characters were feeling as they told Chuck the whole story. Great job, looking forward to see what will happen next!