Reviews for Sunlight's Scorn
anonymouth chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I like this story, especially the ending. It comes across as Sirius trying to reconcile the esteemed Professor McGonagall, Gryffindor, with her past affiliations with his family, something which I think you could have perhaps explained a little more clearly, as for me anyway, I am still not quite sure who are relations and Minerva's place within the group.

A conversation between Sirius and Minerva such as this should definitely have taken place, and I think you've done a great job of bringing them together, united in their defensiveness, their views on Dumbledore, and yet their totally opposing ways of dealing with it.

Great read.
The Moonspinner chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Thought it was beyond interesting, but a little confusing. I'm not sure if you meant it to be abrupt, but it's a a little difficult to follow in parts. The jump that characters make from topic to topic requires some re-reading. I'm a fan of the Professor, and I've always loved Sirius Black so this story was a pleasure to read.

slytherinslut13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
What? This is really confusing. Good, but confusing.
Melora chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This story is great! I can’t wait to read more.

If you’re interested in further creative writing, you may want to check out: w. geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (no space before or after geocities.) Thanks!

Either way, good luck with your writing!

Melora Brockert, SUM student