Reviews for Second Chances
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 8/18
I'm really enjoying this fic! Please update sometime! It's an amazing piece!
xFlipJamsx chapter 10 . 8/9
please keep updating this story i know its been a long time but i really want to know what happens next :)
This is possibly the best ff I've read it was incredible as with all ur DBZ fics I know it's been like 4 and a half years since the last chapter but I really hope u will update cause this story is too great to be left unfinished.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Why did u stop writing?! This is an amazing story with an amazing twist! Plz I know it's been 4 ever but plz update! I don't care If u just say the ending or write a whole chapter to end it! Just plz don't leave it hanging :0
Coofis chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
This is so suspenseful and beautifully written. I was hanging on every word.

I'm sure you get a lot of reviews like this, but please, please update this story. Please.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
WOAH OMG this story is amazing like all of ur DBZ stories I'm like in love with each one I've and I just discovered this one and have stayed up all night reading it and now I am greatly depressed that u haven't updated such an amazing fic in 4 years I just feel like these stories deserve endings all of ur unfinished ones
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
loved it! Can you please comeback and finish it. Its really interesting and want to contunue reading.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
please continue u r so good and i want 2 read the sex part*grins* /_
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Please continue this. Please
don't call me green chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
I love this story! I've been hoping for an update for a couple of years now... So sad :(
Velvet Theory chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
AHHHH! Update! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
intriguing: please finish!
DBZer16 chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I really like the idea of New Types - very creative. I hope you update soon because I love this Au.
Eirdaru chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Poor vegeta even his second life is shitty. Good job with this pleaser updatesoon!
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
oooooh! i just llloooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee this story! please, PLEASE update!

thx