Reviews for Second Chances
ZeroImagination chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Wow! When I read the summary, I thought this idea was totally over-the-top and ridiculous. But it really worked! This is so intriguing and I feel like I'd even enjoy it as a plain HS story, but of course this is so much more engrossing. And then it just stops there, ugh! What the hell. I sincerely hope you'll return to this story some time, it has great potential (though the romance part hasn't been hashed out enough, in my opinion, ha). Oddly enough, I'm also really enjoying OCs (if you can call them that), especially Goku Jr and Briefs-sensei. So, really, kudos on a really unique idea! Hope we'll see more of this in... a future timeline?! (Okay, sorry, that was dumb.)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
Please update it. I want to find out more.
artephile chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
This is an absolutely incredible story! What an original idea, combining a high school fic with the Mirai timeline and to top it off, the Otherworld and reincarnation. You had me crying at the bittersweet moments and laughing along with these kids. The way you portray the relationship with Vegeta and Bulma is so incredible, they are just getting to know each other yet they understand without words. And your introduction of Frieza as a villain literally from hell is just perfect. Nothing would make me happier than to see you continue this!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
You are an incredible writer! This idea is amazing, and the story is so interesting and exciting its literally perfect, as are all your Dragon Ball Z stories. Please consider continuing this I know it's been like 6 years an you dnt really write DBZ pieces anymore but this story is too good to let go of.

PS. If tht pitch worked then it would also be really great if you could continue your other unfinished DBZ fics like road to the future.
SereStarOfGaea chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
And that is why Frieza is trying to infect goku. I always thought frieza's fascination with vegeta was sick but being soul-bound it was a better explanation. But hell if I'm not mad that vegeta doesn't get a break and a clean start for his second chances.. Although having Bulma there is great and sharing moments like that just get me thinking of how vegeta would have been with her if he would have been I Frieza wouldn't got him. I hope you update soon I really liked your story and how you were able to relate it to your previous stories
Demon charm chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
I love ur writing but u take to long to finish to the next chapter and if no.10 is the last chapter then I would consider writing a bunsh of new chapters to make the end of the story satasfieing
plz write more chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
plz write more chapters faster hint it would be awsome if bulma had a sleep over at vegetas place just saying that scince lets just say vegeta has only one bed _
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
plz write more chapters fast the curiosity is killing me ! T-T PLZ!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Hi loved every part of this fanfic I think it should be a new db but I think it would be awesome if there was a Christmas chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
I loved it and I loved every chapter but could you plz plz plz add a Christmas chapter
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
Loving this story! I wish you would update it.
nimedhel09 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Well, if you ever want to continue this story, I'm all for it! It's really interesting! Love it
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
I'm really enjoying this fic! Please update sometime! It's an amazing piece!
xFlipJamsx chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
please keep updating this story i know its been a long time but i really want to know what happens next :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
This is possibly the best ff I've read it was incredible as with all ur DBZ fics I know it's been like 4 and a half years since the last chapter but I really hope u will update cause this story is too great to be left unfinished.