Reviews for Second Chances
Demon charm chapter 10 . 6/2
I love ur writing but u take to long to finish to the next chapter and if no.10 is the last chapter then I would consider writing a bunsh of new chapters to make the end of the story satasfieing
plz write more chapter 1 . 5/4
plz write more chapters faster hint it would be awsome if bulma had a sleep over at vegetas place just saying that scince lets just say vegeta has only one bed _
plz write more chapters fast the curiosity is killing me ! T-T PLZ!
Hi loved every part of this fanfic I think it should be a new db but I think it would be awesome if there was a Christmas chapter
I loved it and I loved every chapter but could you plz plz plz add a Christmas chapter
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 10 . 3/13
Loving this story! I wish you would update it.
nimedhel09 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Well, if you ever want to continue this story, I'm all for it! It's really interesting! Love it
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
I'm really enjoying this fic! Please update sometime! It's an amazing piece!
xFlipJamsx chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
please keep updating this story i know its been a long time but i really want to know what happens next :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
This is possibly the best ff I've read it was incredible as with all ur DBZ fics I know it's been like 4 and a half years since the last chapter but I really hope u will update cause this story is too great to be left unfinished.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Why did u stop writing?! This is an amazing story with an amazing twist! Plz I know it's been 4 ever but plz update! I don't care If u just say the ending or write a whole chapter to end it! Just plz don't leave it hanging :0
Coofis chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
This is so suspenseful and beautifully written. I was hanging on every word.

I'm sure you get a lot of reviews like this, but please, please update this story. Please.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
WOAH OMG this story is amazing like all of ur DBZ stories I'm like in love with each one I've and I just discovered this one and have stayed up all night reading it and now I am greatly depressed that u haven't updated such an amazing fic in 4 years I just feel like these stories deserve endings all of ur unfinished ones
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
loved it! Can you please comeback and finish it. Its really interesting and want to contunue reading.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2013