Reviews for All in the Mind
Analise010 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I was talking with my friend the other day and she said that her fav Spock/Uhura fics are ones where they appreciate the other's brain. So when you had Spock say, "I hold your intellect in the highest esteem and would like to be more frequently in your company," I nearly fell over.

What I love most about this is that most women hope for this situation, while Uhura hopes that Spock finds her physically attractive. It's such a wonderful paradox.
Bumbersquatch chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was a squeefest from start to finish. Absolutely loved it! And I don't even know where to begin praising your writing skills. It was cohesive, it was fluid, it was forward-moving. The inner monologues didn't bog the story down, and the dialogue moved it along perfectly. The characterization was spot-on, and-perhaps most importantly of all-SPOCK WAS FRIGGIN SEXY!

;)

Great story!
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
A crisp nod. "Your aural recognition is in order."

Why is this so hot? my heart rate jumped reading this. Might need some help :(

Anyway love the story :D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Loved this story! You have a great writing style and I enjoyed this! Lovely fic! :)
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Your story was quite delightful! I'm going to indulge myself by reading more of your stories :)
Hunter-James chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I think this is the third fic of yours I've read and I now firmly believe you are a Battlestar Galactica geek. Me too! Excellent taste ;)

I've always thought Spock would have initiated their romance; even though Nyota is very take-charge, she would be respectful of Vulcan ways, you know?
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Spock the rebel. Enjoyable story, thank you.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
cute. loved it!
shejams chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aww! This is cute. Loved it.

Favorite line: Uhura was not at all sure what her aural comprehension was. LOL :)
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Very Good! Thank You!
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
*sigh* always had a thing for Spock. Loved the new movie and really love all your oneshots of Spock/Uhura.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
"The difference, Nyota, is that there is no part of my wanting to be Captain Pike's company that stems from finding him physically stimulating."

That's just pure genius! I loved this one shot so much. It was so well written and so well thought, not to mention pretty damn funny :)
PhoenixDivine chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
YAY! *claps excitedly* A SpockxUhura from movie-verse! At LAST! You know, I'm surprised more authors didn't jump all over that. Are you and I one of the apparent few that find this pairing absolutely wonderful? (n.n) On an actual constructive note, very good use of formal language for Spock as well as Uhura. Elaborate and in style, yet understandable and not too jargon-y. Well done, indeed.
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
thanks for sharing this!

it's a really interesting situation, how they first got together, seeing as they are professor and student! :)
Cannes81 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009