Reviews for Quaestio Memoria
Peacockgirl chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
This is absolutely beautiful! So darn evocative, and I'm a sucker for the parts in all these season five speculation fics where he actually remembers. This really satisfies.
RowdyRomantic chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Very Nice
Marte55 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Very well done. Very emotional and you have done a great job of showing both Booth's and Brennan's state of mind through this crisis. I like the idea of random events highlighting the important things.
crazycamera chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
wow awesome chapter!
a2zmom chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I really like the heightened emotions you portray here.
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Ah-mazing, as always. "The Woman in Limbo" was a fantastic episode... I loved how you worked that into his memory, and how that was how he remembered who she was.

Great job. I can't wait for the next installment!
Turbs chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
please continue! i want more! :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
amazing!

HawkAngel
KBecks87 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
love this so far
blc chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Perfect. Thank you.
Chicklit chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Really, really like this chapter. Thunderstorm is a nice analogy for the onslaught of Booth's memories, and hey, Brennan gets Drenched:Booth to dry off, too. ;) We get that in the next chapter, right?
MatildaLee chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Just so you know, this one left me breathless. This is definitely the best Booth-remembers-Brennan fic I've read so far. When I got done with it, I actually went back to read it a second time before I reviewed.

I pretty much loved everything about it, but I especially loved your description of the rain, the windows pebbled with water, and how you likened Booth's memories to the storm before you even showed Booth regaining his memories.

I also like the specific memories you used. I just watched that episode the other day, and it broke my heart all over again when he said, "I know who you are." Imagine my great joy when you used those very words to end your fic.

All in all, this was beautiful. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Matilda
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
aw! that was amazing! really cuute! update!

HawkAngel
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
That one made all "Aw!" I can't wait for more!
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I sincerely hope we do not have to deal with Booth With No Memory because then I will cry... And your story totally almost made me cry... Sad, sad, sad...