Reviews for Monsters like us
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 3/13
Cool two chapters.
Mr.Green37 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Nice chapter so far. Also, can you please not make the updates yearly? It just kinda feels upsetting to have to wait a year for one chapter of a great story to come out.
Mr.Green37 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Can you please continue this, and update more often? Please?
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Very well done aside from the errors I found around the chapter, though the story concept itself was enough to curb me from the idea of backing out of the story. Gogo always was one of my favorites, that ball and chain was pure badass.
Lolli Lollipop chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
FINALLY! I MISSED THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUCHH! I could have died, you know? And it would be your fault for taking so long!
Ok... I loved this chapter. They are perfect to each other... Tell me Gogo isn't going to die in you fanfiction! PLEASE! I don't want her to die!
I hope you don't take this long to post the next chapter.
Kisu!
Lolli Lollipop chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Hello.
Well, I am in love with you fanfiction. It is completely perfect and... I mean... I LOVE GOGO WITH RYUICHI!
I'm so happy she actually had her first time with him... When I watched Kill Bill for the first time i though 'Gogo is not a bitch, I'm sure she's a nice person' and with your story you showed me that I was right... Well, at least is showed that someone agrees with me, perhaps.
Oh, and don't forget posting more soon. SOON!
kissus!
- Misao
(Sorry about the english, I'm Brazilian)
Lolli Lollipop chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Ownt! This is so cute! When I read the part when O-Ren says "Well, I am sorry that you may never see him again." I almost started to cry. I really love them together... Poor Ryuichi. He is so cute! And Aimi/Gogo is cute as well.
I love your story, please, tell me you didn't stop it! Like... I have only the next chapter to read and then it's over... How will I live with this? I need this fanfiction to survive! Please, post one more chapter! Aaaah!
Thanks! Bye!
- Misao.
Lolli Lollipop chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
This is so cute! They are completely perfect together! Sorry, I don't know what else to say. The chapter was perfect and Ryuichi is a very cute person. Haha!
Kisses!
Lolli Lollipop chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Poor Gogo... I really like her, she's cute! Hahahaha! Well, I was watching Kill Bill yesterday and thinking "She must love someone... She MUST!" And then I found your fanfiction. Haha. And I think I'm lucky for this. I loved.
Kisses!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Excellent four chapters
EnternalFireWithin007 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Wow you updated. I can't tell you how much I enjoy your story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sivart13g chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please continue this story, its so good. Incredibly descriptive and enticing. Please finish it.
Adam Troy chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Just finished reading chapter 3. I like the part about Gogo being transfixed by seeing a meteor hammer on TV. Explains why she would have such a preference later on for what actually appears to be a rather unwieldy, difficult, and even somewhat limited weapon. I also like that you make a point of Gogo's stubbornness. It could be interesting in future chapters to see O-Ren working around that. I wonder if O-Ren is wise enough to know that simply barking commands at Gogo might not be the best way of getting through that stubbornness. I'd love to see her butting heads with Gogo over that at first, before wisely adopting a more psychological approach. Even aside from that aspect, there is lots of potential in this storyline you've created. Under O-Ren's tutelage, Gogo is definitely in for some eye-opening experiences!
EnternalFireWithin007 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
This story is interesting and i like it alot. Good job.
Adam Troy chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
So nice to see Aimi back again! It's interesting to watch her and Ryuichi wanting and needing each other so much, but both so afraid of showing any weakness or need. There are so many ways you could take this, and there is so much I still want to know about them. Their backgrounds. How Ryuichi feels about Aimi being a paid killer. How Aimi feels about Ryuichi essentially being a male whore (although I'm sure he doesn't define himself by his occupation the way Gogo likely does by hers). How they each feel about their respective stations in life, do they think they're at the top or the bottom. Do they want something better, and do they have any idea what that might be. Do they even think of life in those kinds of terms at all. I even wonder what O-Ren is going to think of all this, if anything. I hope you continue with this story. I really enjoy your writing.