Reviews for The Moment You Know
PisceanReve chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I absolutely loved this! I'm more of a Roxion person myself but this was really sweet! *favorited* :)
Aika08 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was so touching! I got into the Rion pairing after borrowing my friend's game, so I'm glad to have found a story that portrays their characters very well!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw, this was so sweet! This a very good pairing, and I love how you portrayed Xion and Riku here. Toward the end was kind of sad but it was cute at the same time. I enjoyed reading this, it was just so sincere I guess. With Xion asking questions that usually five-year-olds ask, it was great. It just shows that Nobodies can be innocent, for they really are like children in a way. Very thoughtful, sweet fic-great job to you on it!
Annonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love it. 3 Just about brought me to tears at the end. -easily moved-
RhythmicRhapsody chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww great job extremely sweet
Cheshire Darling chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is my favorite fanfic of this pairing so far. fav!
nekochii-emi chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I really like this one shot it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

RION 4EVA!
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very rarely do I come across a Rion fic as deep, meaningful, and cute as this. Your description just carried it forward, and the sad tone you ended it with just shot up my final impression of it-and let me tell you that it was high up to start with.

I applaud you, my fellow Rion fan. *bows*
Sinful Serenata chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Xion was the Kairi Riku never got to have.

Although i'm still confused about who she really is... T.T;

The game is out in Japan tomorrow... i'm sure Youtube can spoil it for me...

Anyway,

This was cute, innocent, fluffy, and great. I dont know how else to put it. I'm slowly becoming a Xion/Riku fan over Xion/Roxas or Xion/Axel. I dont know, it seems like they were made for each other. Both part of the darkness.. etc.

good job
aaaa2636 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This is so sweet! Star-crossed lovers are always the sweetest kind.. :) I can actually imagine Riku thinking like that, not wanting Namine and DiZ to take Xion away. You made me love Rion even more! Great job! :D
GiantHouseKey chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
AH! I love you, man, I love you! *huggles* It was so adorable! Rion TOP OTP! I was getting excited when he was telling her about lurvee~ ;D I always love your writing, Faerie.
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 5/20/2009

I. love. you. -huggles-

Dude, Riku was totally feeling her up D

Riku Xion love :D
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A nice oneshot you have here, Faerie. Very sweet and I aw'd there at the end. Made me want to play KH again.

Mystic