Reviews for Of Arrangements and Conspiracies
This story is awesome
Official Zenderella chapter 27 . 3/10
plz update soon!
The story is good so far. I really like it and yay the engagement is off! I don't think maka and soul should get married so quickly like maybe after this they can start dating or sth. Idk though. If they do go through with it I would still like the story. Can u add some more tsubastar please? Thank you. I wish soul would warm up to Kiel too...and please update soon I bet the story is gonna get exciting!
AnimeFlower chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 26 . 10/28/2015
I hope you are going to update this soon i really love this story!
Jane doe chapter 27 . 10/24/2015
Please make more. I'm reading in 2015. And I ship soulxmaka, so if you could make more I'd absolutely love it!
Professor Soul chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
OMG! Please up date! I love this story so much!
mdi chapter 27 . 3/23/2015
Finish this! Ugh :(
OTPIchiRuki3 chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
I really enjoyed this fanfic, it is one of the best soul and maka fanfics I have ever read honestly. Shame it couldn't have been continued after 6 years, thanks anyway though. It was a good read.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Why didn't you finish this story? I'm literally crying right now, because the story is unfinished and I won't know what will happen to them. I feel so sad right now... TT
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Ahem I want more but you haven't updated .. seriously a major cliffhanger dude
bffh chapter 27 . 9/20/2014
Please continue writing! Why did you stop in the first plays? This fanfic is so good!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Ahhhhh update! Pleeeease! It's really good and I literally finished it in 2 days. Can you update? I wanna know!
Crystale chapter 27 . 6/27/2014