Reviews for Of Arrangements and Conspiracies
mdi chapter 27 . 3/23
Finish this! Ugh :(
OTPIchiRuki3 chapter 27 . 2/26
I really enjoyed this fanfic, it is one of the best soul and maka fanfics I have ever read honestly. Shame it couldn't have been continued after 6 years, thanks anyway though. It was a good read.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Why didn't you finish this story? I'm literally crying right now, because the story is unfinished and I won't know what will happen to them. I feel so sad right now... TT
Guest chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Ahem I want more but you haven't updated .. seriously a major cliffhanger dude
bffh chapter 27 . 9/20/2014
Please continue writing! Why did you stop in the first plays? This fanfic is so good!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Ahhhhh update! Pleeeease! It's really good and I literally finished it in 2 days. Can you update? I wanna know!
Crystale chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
hey...pleas don't tell me your 'finisht' the story :'(
Nikki G chapter 27 . 4/30/2014
Drama Bomb!
Nikki G chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Oh My Glob!
Nikki G chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Ohh, Wes You Just Got Served In A Bowl With A Spoon! LOL!
Nikki G chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Oh, Now Mama Says Something And Does Something! About Damn Time! Oh, And I Freaking Love This Story!
Nikki G chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
* Le Gasp * Jesus Christ! And Maka Was There The Whole Time, Weird She Didn't Say Anything Nor Do Anything...
Nikki G chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
What?! Maka If I Were You I Would Have Married Soul! I Am Just Saying! Oh, Soul Asnt Told Her Yet?! Man, Do I Have Questions!
Nikki G chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I Knew It! I Knew It! I Knew She Was Going To Marry Soul, I Just Knew It! Oh, And I LOVE This Story!
Nikki G chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Oh My Glob! Oh My Glob! Oh My Glob! Oh My Glob! Drama Bomb! Maka, you are going to get married?! That Quick?! Well, That Is Just Plain Weird, And I Wonder Who Is She Marrying? Well, I Like This Story So Far! * Le Gasp* I Think I Know Who Mama Is Marrying!