Reviews for In Ruins
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
kz4valentina chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Nice story, liked your ending...although I would have preferred for them to have their own kids!
El Duckie chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
I read this story in one sitting. It's that awesome of a story and I also rather liked the idea of parallel memories. So yeah, great story, sorry I'm not much of a reviewer.

I hope to see more stories from you. And yes, your sequel teaser is very tempting, darn you.
realchemistry chapter 16 . 12/12/2009
Very great story!

Loved how you played with both universes, and I didnt really mind the lack of more Losties, since its a Suliet fic after all.

Got some things to point though, first of all is that, though it says so in the description, I didnt feel it Skate at all -which is good :P-.

Also, was wondering about some things.

In LOST it seemed like Rachel got pregnant artifitially, so Im wondering if Jared was an addition on porpuse for practical reasons.

And, on the Rachel topic as well, you are assuming that Ben didnt lie when he told Juliet that Rachel's cancer was back, so without Ben's help, she died because of it. But then, the cancer was back when Jules was on the island, so its the timeline changed on porpuse, or it again, something the story required?

And the last thing is Kate. Maybe I think more of her than you do, but I dont think the LOST Kate would do what this one did. Of course that and all my wonders are rather minimal, and youre the writer, so its up to you to decide what happens in your fics universe, but I thought pointing this things out wasnt bad. Im probably nitpicking, because I really liked the fic as a whole, but I do like Kate, so I was rather upset that shell do something like that, and I was honestly hoping for some Jate love as well :P

This is all, really did like the fic, and Suliets characterization. Oh and Hurley, he was pretty cool as well :D
justawritier chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
This tsory was amazing. It was so well written. The plot flowed nicely.
Korydwen chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
what suspensful teaser! i can't wait for read that sequel!
Korydwen chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
so sweet end! i loved your story! but Ben is not dead... will he come back for spilling their happyness ? it's too bad that Kate and Jake aren't ending together (
Korydwen chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
shit! Ben uses to be there to disturb things! i hope he will not conduce her in the island again!
Korydwen chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
they're so sweet!
Korydwen chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
excellent end of chapter!
Korydwen chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
wow! it's become very very interesting!
Korydwen chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
very intense chapter!
Korydwen chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
excellent idea! she thinks that he doesn't remember and so he thinks! i can't wait for reading how they will met again!
x Lost Hero x chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
oh my god, Sara. this fanfic was absolutely amazing. i loved it so much. you made me feel every emotion for every character. this is a beautiful fic. amazing job, dear.
eyeon chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Well you've already written the next story, but I really wanted to hear more about how real life went/goes. James and Juliet seem a little bit unlikely in the real world...I'm hoping you can work it out.

p.s. I'm glad Julian has a father. Always wondered about there (because there was that creepy scene that was never explained when Ethan was walking away from Rachael's apartment (before Juliet knew him) when she was on her way to see Rachael. That's why I don't think Juliet is dead-too many loose ends

Thanks for the great read! I hope you'll keep writing.