Reviews for Artless
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I'd love to see that painting. And I'd love to be a part of it, too!
Yo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
aaaaaaarghhhhh this is just toooooo quuuuteeeee! :")
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ohonhon *le nose bleed*
Might I just say that I loved this? And now I feel the need to paint something. My inspiration! SHE RETURNS!
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is amazing! But I couldn't help thinking at the end, that there are places you REALLY shouldn't get paint, and are they really gonna do it there? XD Oh boy.
A Girl off the Moon chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Dude, this was so weird. I mean, I just finished my required work for my lesson on Abstract art the other day. Hah.
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
For some reason, after the reference to the revolutionary war, I just had an image of Alfred saying something incredibly cheezy like, "I always wanted to do you in that outfit" ... but that's just my Tory side coming out to play.

On the whole, I really, really liked this. It was cute and fun and... I think France would love having that painting, and would place it in a dining hall, where all could see and he could constantly embarass the nations with the tale of it's origin...
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
And somewhere in the world, France just died of happiness. XD
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wow... well, that's one way to do art :)
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I like the reference to the Revolutionary War in there.

Nice use of history and art.
Albinokitten chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This it totally awsome.

*flushed* Good work really *laughs*

Already loved the image in my head of Amercia saying 'Idea!' and England saying 'I'm so blessed'

The end was even better xD

*happy
BlueMyst19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Epic EPIC win. This just put the biggest damn smile on my face. You're awesome
KR. Hetarei chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I am impossibly sorry for this most lazy of reviews...but it is four o'clock in the morning. I will say this, quite simply:

I. Love. You.
saramon chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
That was fucking EPIC. And amazing. And some other synonyms for awesome.
Sissy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
(Nosebleed) Wah! So indecent! XD
nurr chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was just BRILLIANT, lovely, and just _beautiful_.

I just love your writing style. The way you wrote on how they paint was really vivid, but not awkward at all. You're a great writer, and this is just an AWESOME story. :3