Reviews for A Moment in Time
lycan1216 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
good.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was so sweet, and I'd love to read more! I really loved Dumbledore's comments on the back of the picture, and their children were so cute!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wow it is a good one thanks
aceandmary62442 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
yes please write more
Hermione Jean Potter chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I would like to know more of the back stories. They are a sweet couple.
LoveSnarryLove chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hmm i suggest you either get a beta to read this through or if you already have one try and see for your self what miss spelling you have get a more attentive beta.
Eve88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I would love to read the rest of the story! :D it's so sweet
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Well...I don't think constant fighting and the occasional attempted murder is a good sign for any relationship, but this was a neat drabble.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I love it! I want read more about this idea XD

Kisses from Argentina!
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
that was a pretty good story i loved it and please i would love to read the rest.
amoreternal chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i liked this story premise. i would like to see what happened. pretty pretty please with a cherry on top.
ArcticSeasons chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was a cute one-shot. I wouldn't mind having a full story out come from this. It be nice to read how Severus, Sirius and Harry got closer, and about the pregnacies. I assume that Severus was the carrier in the two pregnacies since this is in his POV instead of Sirius'.
mikesh chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Awe...at least they got their children...and the happy ending they both deserve...just wondering who was the unlucky one to give birth? please continue!
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Would you like the rest of the story, from the End of DH up to the Epilougue in DH?

*cough* Sorry about the enthusiasm, but I really liked this one.

PS: You forgot to add 'Sirius' in the 'Secondary Character' category. That is, unless you didn't. Then, I'll humbly back off.