Reviews for amnesia original
Ambernot chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
As much as I ship rose and the doctor, it was not the masters fault he fell in love with her!
Ambernot chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
I love the story
percygranger chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Hi there! You favorited my first story here, so I thought I'd come and check out yours. Since you asked for help in your profile, you're getting some writing advice!

The first chapter started a bit slow, but had a nice cliff-hanger at the end.

This chapter has a lot of info and conversation. My two small pieces of advice would be: place a comma before or after proper names if someone is talking to someone else (it also applies to nicknames). For example: "Doctor, my hair is falling out!" or "I don't think that will work, Rose."

Also, I'd like to see a bit more physical action/reactions that show the character's emotions. Like when the Doctor is talking to Bad Wolf Rose, you could mention he's speaking quickly, or with force. That would show his urgency. Or you could tell us about the character's facial expression or gestures.

This helps keeps the reader engaged and moving forward into the story. Otherwise, the reader has to imagine how the characters are acting from scratch, or if s/he is too lazy to do so, the action feels flat.

I hope this helps, best of luck in your future writing!

Percy
The WolfCat chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
A great fan fic! A couple of word confusions (their instead of they're) but on the whole, a truly good fic. :)
Becky chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Wow! Amazing stuff :D!

When i first read it was only two chapters, but u really know your stuff. Yes, there should be a sequel. Please write more. Loved the Master in it by the way. :)

x x x
Sunny angel chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Master/Rose! squue! I know the Bad wolf will kick his ass but Master/Rose is SO rare nowadays! Can we have more, please?
Flying-Platypus6 chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Very godd :D good plot line. didn't expect who david was! Brilliant! :D

Flying Platypus6 x
BananaDaiquiri chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
I can't wait for Rose's reaction! please update this soon ;)
Sunny angel chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Rose isn't going to like it when she wakes up! Lol!

Fear the Bad wolf's fury, Jack!
Becky chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
gimme gimme gimme more more more! :D

amazing stuff, please write more more more!