Reviews for Spreading the Infection
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Love it!
NeoTyson chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Plz contuine i really like this story make me wish they would make a web of shadows 2
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
ok that last part about spidey eating furys brains was disturbing
etiger1995 chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
your doing a great job on these story's, and i cant wait to read more of them (although i was kinda hoping for a venom carnage team up in chapter 4)
Razial chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
very cool chapter, I love this storyline and i cannot wait for more keep it up

david
Hivedragon chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Great story, cant wait for the next update, hope that Spidy and Cat stay togheter at the end.
Astroro chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awsome story, Venom is one of my favorite Spiderman villians.
FlareKnight chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
No doubt it's going to be a long war. Have a ton of factions at play right now. Peter's group, Carnage's group, Eddy, and various people still free of the major factions. Sadly this is turning into an arms race that will be tough to win.

Things moving in an interesting direction though with going after the scientists.
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Fantastic work on this. Nicely done as always. Keep at it.
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
This is one of the saddest chapter I've read.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Ah, not a sequel, but a spin off instead. Haha, very cool. Excellent work on this. I'm totally digging it. I look forward to your next update. Keep at it.
FlareKnight chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Well I'd say things are looking pretty interesting now. What remains of the good forces are doing what they can. Though Mary Jane did take a terrible blow at least she is still alive. But they will need to act fast if they are going to save her life. Plus things are spiraling out of control and makes you wonder just how they can even hope to turn this around.

Anyways a really nice chapter. Was wondering what was going on with some of those characters. No surprise on what Cat is doing there. Feel for Fury. He's not a great guy, but that doesn't change this being a rough situation.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
This looks bad!
scrin and steel talons rule chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
THIS chapter is awesome one question though is carnage trying to make his own army not sure
Devil Rebel chapter 4 . 12/29/2009