Reviews for Some Secrets should be told
swac twilight14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
aww make another Chapter please!
ANNA chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
please make another one!

i love it so much plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzpplz plz plz plz plz plz

PLZ MAKE MORE!1
Kyla chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I llllooooovvvveeed it pls contenue
Kati-Mouse9595 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
SQUEE! I absolutely LOVE Tawnico! They're such an adorable couple and I love the chemistry you put between the two of them in this story! I think that this may be one of the best Tawnico stories I have ever read, and it's only the first chapter! I love it, please update soon!
pucklberryftw chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
please please please please add another chapter or more to this. its amazing!
cheetahdiva chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This story had me smiling throughout the passage. I enjoyed it. I can imagine the two fighting and Nico being the first one to make a move. The imagery was good too. I can imagine the huffing and puffing and I can imagine a girl having her hands on Nico's crotch. This may sound weird, but this story was yummy.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awwww. Sweet.
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love Nico and Tawni. They are so odd by themselves, but together, they're extremely odd! Haha! I love them! You can tell they both have passion! :)
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was a really great story. I wish it could have been completed, but I understand your business. Great Job
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I really like this story and I hope you continue it soon.
funnygirl326 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
It was kind of funny and a little bit romantic nice
RENZEI27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I absolutely love your story! I wish you had more time to indulge in entertaining me! But you don't BOO HOO!
random chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i think u should continue with it! it's really good but i'd like an ending if u know what i mena
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Tawnico is a cute name. Shows how they should be together from the start(:

Though Taco is always good[:

Anyways, cute story and it would be loliousuious if Sonny walked in during their 'fine! Fine!' Thing. Then she would've been all "dejà vu..."

:D
Kilalakun chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
When I 1st thought of Nico & Tawny as a couple I didn't really see it but after thinking about it more, it actually made a it of sense. They do look good together. I thought there'd be more people who also considered Tawnico as a possibility, so it came as a shock to find so few fanfictions about them. But out of the 3 Tawnico stories I've read this is by far my fav. I love the plot & that kiss just blew my MIND! PLEASE don't leave it as a one shot please? I want to know what happens between them. Does Nico stop being stupid & realize Tawny's feelings? Does Grady find out about them & gets jealous? Ok, that would be really weird, but still... WRITE LIKE THE WIND!