Reviews for Quit your life
Servant05 chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
Interesting story. I don't know whether I liked it or not.

You jumped from one thing to another way too quickly and left several things unresolved and I hated how even though you didn't, you broke up the team in the end.

Thanks for writing though.
musicnotes093 chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Hey! That speech at the end was cute and funny! I liked it. Thanks! D
peppe1951 chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
I think you mean epilogue instead of prologue...Prologue means something that comes first...not at the end...good story...now go and write another
musicnotes093 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
GASP! Theo's brother killed him? I'm really intrigued by this story. Update soon please! )
musicnotes093 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Alright! Done with the Vonk! Ooh...I really can't wait for Tim to wake up! I'm sure Frank would take care of him while everybody else is resting.

Good job!
shadowgrl94 chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
That's intense.
musicnotes093 chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Oh. I thought Abby was just dreaming about Vonk being inside the Navy Yard. Couldn't they get people to end the thing with that loony dude?

Anyways, I'm waiting for more! :D
Hawkeye4077 chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
:O You CAN'T leave it there! Glad I'm going away for a week or so - that'll make those two and a half weeks go faster!

Gibbs better get physically hurt at the end of this - AndIt'sBeginningToSnow is not the only one that likes it when people get hurt. xD

Update as soon as you can, please.

Hawkeye
Shipper Friendly chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Wha? Noo not Tony! Not Gibbs! They better be alright...no i change that. Make Tony get shot in the leg or shoulder. Or get shot super close to the heart, and almost die! Mwahaha. (I just love it when people get hurt! That's why I squealed when McGee was kidnapped :D)
peppe1951 chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Wow..what a place to leave it...I sure hope those two and a half weeks go by fast...
musicnotes093 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Ooh! What's he planning?

Hey, I really liked this chapter. It was well punctuated, and the beautifully constructed sentences were so ADORABLE! Keep up this really great job! )
melzdog123 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Bah, screw Vance.

Good Job.
melzdog123 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I want to cry.

Jenny in NOT dead!

Good job.
Shipper Friendly chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Oh PLEASE update soon! I love it a LOT! Poor McGee...he's my favorite. I loved Abby's talking scene w/ McGee. And especially how McGee dozed off during Ducky's story XD
peppe1951 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
This was such a tender and touching chapter, very well written..