Reviews for Luigi vs Freddy Kreuger
MarioTale1995 chapter 1 . 4/21
Woah. Amazing! Perfect! I love it!
Rum Tum Tuggette chapter 2 . 4/14
well that was interesting!
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 2 . 4/12
Oh, a bonus, huh? And Luigi lays waste to Jason? You my friend, just earned a new fan in me. Very impressive!
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 1 . 4/12
WHOO-HOO! Freddy Kreuger should have known never to mess with Luigi! Awesome story you did for this one. I'd read this all over again and never get tired. Props.
C. Mechayoshi chapter 2 . 4/10
Okay? Luigi has common sense. Also it not every day tha stories like this get updates.
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Most amusing thing I've ever read out of ever fanfic I've ever read XD
999 the 9th chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this fanfiction. Believe it or not, I've actually wonder what would happen if Luigi met Freddy. It involved ghost-sucking vacuum cleaners, creepy children singing creepy songs, and lots of Luigi screaming like a little girl.
speklanavido chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
interesting but freddy can actually kick his butt baby cakes. { im a boy and girl at the same time whatever u want me to be honey pot}
Killer Pineapples chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I didnt know Luigi liked horror movies i mean hes scared of Boo's rite? LOL THANKS LUIGI! :D Now i know how 2 get that sicko outta my dreams wen he arrives 2nite again... . LOL jk
SuperLardBucket chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
...Isn't Luigi supposed to be the scaredy cat?
Rum Tum Tuggette chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this made my day, I laughed so hard!
batchloo2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh no... I know what he will do with the Lazer gun... HE WILL DESTROY ALL THE BURRITOS!
Walkazo chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Interesting. However, you should be careful about capitalization when you mention movie names, and you're supposed to italicize the titles too.

I wish I could manipulate my dreams like that: the most I can ever manage are semiconscious do-overs, but since I know what's gonna happen, they turn out boring. I'd take scary over boring anytime.
Shooting Star 25 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hmm... looks like it wasn't a dream after all.