Reviews for Best Idea Ever
TwinkieHunt chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I enjoy the reference of the "gay-far" from the office. Brilliant.
L's Hope chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Ha ha, even when Ed's trying to accomplish something odd, he still has the smartest way of doing it!

Actually, a gaydar would be pretty fun to have. I think it would be funny if Ed just couldn't seem to figure out why more and more of his guy friends started popping up on the gaydar. XD

(: This was the best oneshot I've seen in a long time.
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I loved the gay-dar idea, very ingenious
Demyx101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
. omg i love this fic. it made me laugh at some parts. ]

EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i really love mustang's question of "surprised?" this was such an amazing fic idea, gaydar is something that everyone needs indeed.
Morgstang chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I don't think my face could go any redder than it is now

Egypt Mesi chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
haha a gay-dar. Ed you're such a player. and the last sentence... I think it should be changed from 'with any luck, though, he wouldn't need it for a while' to 'with any luck, though, he wouldn't need it ever again.' I'm joking about that, but I am strickly a RoyEd fan and like seeing them together so... idk.

Anyway, I like this story... I can almost imagine Ed walking around central with his watch pulled up to his eyes, looking at the needle (second hand) and walking were ever it points. Then he walks into someone and the needle goes wild and... haha that would be SO funny. Well thanks for putting it up here I enjoyed this story!
kataang816 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
wow that was a BRILIANT idea :D

god normally im the person with random ideas

im shocked i didnt think of that lol