Reviews for Do Not Walk Gently Into The Night
npetrenko chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was strange, but in a good way ;D

Thanks !

dead feather chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I liked this. Although in the middle i rushed back to the beginning to chech this was romance. There are some stories around that emd with the death of either and that usually sucks.
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Not what I expected but great!

You made me like HP/LV, I hated it before this ff. Good job! :)
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I think I do. I recognized the title as a veneration of the title of a poem I love called Do Not Go Gentle into that good night by Dylan Thomas.

If it a pure chance good job. lol

Yours truly

Vampire of the bloody rose
Lyra-Kaja chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
lovely story

["Later, sleepy-head. Now close your pretty eyes and don't worry about anything."

Viridis felt Voldemort embrace him, trap him within a safe cocoon and then he slept.

Three years later

Viridis slowly woke up to feel Voldemort slowly stroke his sides...]

I espectially love this part, because you can misunderstand it greatly xD
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aww, they're so sweet together!
move-easy chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I loved the story. I usually don't read stories with only one chapter, but the summary really caught my interest and here I am.

I laughed so much a the szene where Voldemort was banging his head against the wall and the one where Lucius was doing the vicory sign... the image I got was simply hilarious.

Thanks for sharing this story.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Everytime I've read that and anonymously reviewing, and now I can favour it. )

Okay really, I loved it, the plot may be cliche but you wrote it so well.
Tephra chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Embrace the dark! Be it chocolate or joining Voldie, you're sure to have a good time. I liked Hedwig with attitude, she rarely gets enough credit. I also like the title; almost quoting the poem by Dylan Thomas. Cheers!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I must admit this was an amazing read! Love it and cant wait to read more of your stories!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Loved the one-shot, cracked up at the Dumbles bashing. x)
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love you keep making wonderful stories is beyond me, but I don't care. I love them nonetheless.
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
These oneshots with harry and voldie i've noticed follow a recurring theme...oh theres slight changes but there are also alot of non-differences. I quite like this one particularly with Hedwig and the twins and Bill playing a large-ish part. Plus youve got Remus on Harry's side for a change!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »