Reviews for The Reluctant Champion
SpitKill chapter 22 . 3/26
loved it and wished there was more!
enji-benjy chapter 4 . 3/24
How exactly are Harry and Daphne going to get together in this story? So far it reads like my high school years, when all of my friends kept taking the piss and saying I was going to marry this one girl who i loathed, which is why they kept saying it... for nearly 6 years. We are 4 chapters in and we have met everyone except her, yet everyone seams to think they are destined for each other. Are they contracted to marry? If so maybe you should clip that in somewhere.
Why does Hermione want harry to tell his dad about the dream? After all, as far as the kids have been told, it's 'just a dream', no truth to it at all.
I see you want to keep Harry's private lessons private, for no other reason than so you can keep Crouch Jn impersonating Moody? or is there an actual reason?
Ashcrow Knight chapter 18 . 3/20
Wow, just wow, that's so fucking hypocritical of Harry. He's thinking with his dick throughout the whole story and just wants some flings with any pretty girl he can get at, but he gets pissed off when a girl wants to fuck him for fame? Just wow, your Harry Potter is a fucking hypocrite.
Ashcrow Knight chapter 15 . 3/19
Please, gawd, please, don't tell me Daphne just did what she did!? She's smarter than that, she knows him better! Hormones and all, she should realized that what she did is just going to lead to pointless Drama! OMFG.

Gosh, you just go and dig up the wrong memories! Do you know how many girls like this that I know!? You ask the girl if they like you, they say no, then they get mad when the see you courting another girl, goddamn it!
Ashcrow Knight chapter 12 . 3/19
So...I know Harry's not the smartest guy around...but, that was just unnecessarily dumb of him.

I'm going to assume that your Harry Potter is pretty powerful and since the Levitation spell is a first year spell, I think he would be able to float himself up there without much drain on his magic. There's just so many ways I could imagine him doing this differently.

Dunno, I take a point off your Fic for purposely Nerfing Harry for the sake of Plot.
Ashcrow Knight chapter 9 . 3/19
Nahh, I don't think Harry'd be that torn up killing Peter. If he won't get all torn up about killing Voldemort, he won't get torn up over killing Peter.

That's really hypocritical of Neville to say that Harry has to kill Voldemort, but can't say the same for Peter. I'm pretty sure Neville wouldn't pass up the chance to kill Bellatrix and her Hubby if he had the chance.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 22 . 3/15
Here is one very good example why i still religiously read on this site. Even when the ratio for a good story is something along the lines of 1/500, it's still worth it when i find one.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 11 . 3/14
Changing the canon tasks is always appreciated if they are not essential for the plot.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 3/14
I can always appreciate when the canon characters are given a new spin to them. Usually it starts so late that it feels forced, especially when it comes to a characters like Neville and Hermione.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 3/14
I'm always willing to give a chance when it comes to Harry/Daphne. And more than that, the summary was interesting enough that i even felt like clicking it in the first place. Also, non-WBWL fics with James, Sirius and /or Lily around are pretty rare as it is.

Let's see where this goes.
noylj chapter 7 . 3/5
So, all the clues are there and everyone is clueless.
ChazTaylor chapter 22 . 2/25
keep going
Randa1 chapter 16 . 2/24
wh
rross1 chapter 22 . 2/24
Just found your story and I has me captivated. The humor has had me rolling at times. Keep up the excellent work.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 22 . 2/23
Interesting story so far and an enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.