Reviews for Too Much For the Wounded
Anazarel chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
great two-shot!

the fight with the hunter was exciting, like the part when he almost dies... the part where Elika was running through the lates was a little bit boring, though.

great characterization.
Chrosis chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Incredible story; both chapters are phenomenal. I especially loved how you portrayed the Prince's battle with the Hunter without Elika there to help him. It was incredibly fun to read and I implore you to please write more for Prince of Persia. Maybe something with the Alchemist or Concubine in it this time. Those two were my favorite corrupted to face and there isn't really any fanfiction with either of those two in it.

Regardless of what you choose to do, great job.
Weathered War chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
My memory may be old but it serves me right. I do remember that time when we decided to rant on and on about those flamers. I'm not sure about the Hunter's chain though, I assume he does, but it's hard to see it, not really necessarily on his blade, but he has one.

It's been long since I've read any of your stories, several months, maybe, but you surely haven't lost your touch. You still add that little magical spark into them. The details are as if your there, not everyone may be accurate, but you still go far. You clearly showed the atmosphere and what the characters were going through. You may not have shown a lot of the Prince's Cocky side, however, you made it up with a lot of suspense and action. The ending seems slightly... strange.. with the light seed and such, but it is indeed satisfying. I admit I spotted several errors, but they're quite minor and my brain simply overlooked them, it was just pure luck that I spotted them.

Faithless Believer? It's been long since I've read that as well. I hope to read more of your stories soon, they're hard to miss, they're long, satisfying (to an extent) and have a bit of magic.
Weathered War chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
You're certainly right! This is a bit too suspenseful to be left alone, but then again, so was the actual game, they made an 'epilogue' but that was left with a suspenseful cliffhanger as well and I pray to the gods that the Prince of Persia: The Fallen King is not the try sequel, that game has such a bad quality and such a low rating. And if fate just so happen to make it so, then I am willing to commit suicide. Continue please, if you wish not to, I understand, but my imagination will keep pondering about this! I warn you!

P.S. When me imagination DOES do that, then it's really not pretty, not pretty indeed.
pop chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i love your story so far. as a suggestion you can start the off the next chapter fighting the hunter and then the princes wounds open and he is losing blood and elika shows strong feelings towards him causing her to gain a new healing power. you can also start a new conversation about what took place before and after saving him with her new healing power.
Ramen Time chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
good story so far.

heres a couple of suggestions:

u can continue the story with the fight scene,

prince gets weak and elika gets hurt trying to

protect him. he gets mad and kills the hunter.

he ends up treating her wounds. and then u

can add some dialogue to end it or sumthin.

idk, its ur story, u do what u want. ; ]