Reviews for Love Complex
Maanya mahesb chapter 6 . 7/19
thank you for this fanfic im gay and im learning to live with it and im from india so its difficult this one fanfic is wonderful may the gods (imma hindu) bless you
Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih
Sonisha chapter 6 . 6/6
Great story loved it to the end
Anon chapter 6 . 4/20
Good story but in this chapter when Harry asked if they were going to Hogsmeade together, you mention that Harry 'nodded empathetically' I would like to question that. Are you sure you didn't mean that he 'nodded emphatically' because empathetically means understandingly while emphatically means firmly/vigorously.
Peyton Stark chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
I haven't slept. I pulled an all nighter. I'm probably delirious and it's highly likely that I'm on a sugar high, but I just need. Like literally NEEEED, to review this story. I have read it all in one sitting. No breaks. No interruptions. My eyes were glued to the screen. I adored it. No! I LOVED it. It was perfect. Perfection. You, my dear, have a way with words and a pure talent. I couldn't stop reading, it was impossible. I can't thank you enough for sharing such a wonderfully written, amusing, heady, brilliant story. Please, never stop writing. You are wonderful. Brilliant. Any other term of praise that I can think of! I wish you wrote more Harry Potter, I checked out your profile...Stalker mode active!...Hahaha. [Nervous titter of laughter] No, but seriously, I loved this story. I am leaning towards confessing my undying love for it. Too weird? Yeah. I thought so. But you get the picture. You write fantastically. Keep up the great work. Much Love! XXOO!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Half of this I was crying and the other half I was smiling like a loon. Brilliant fic!
Alexander chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Love this fanfiction best I ever read but I'm wonndering if chapter 6 was the ending I really wanted to know what happend next. Hope if this will be as good as another fan fic that was so great there was 19 long chapter. Cheers to your work :-)
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Oh what an utterly gorgeous story. Selfish!Ron was a total prat, Selfless!Draco was so cute, and Oblivious!Harry so completely clueless. Thank you, Cleo x
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I hope you update this one day. I hate it when good stories go unfinished for so long. And I really hope Harry and Draco end up together, Ron and Harry together is so gross, their almost like brothers.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Eww, Harry and Ron? just eww.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I searched for this to read again. took a while but worth it
MtheB chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Argh! This is so good! I absolutely love it! Fantabulous writing and just brilliant, brilliant.
dragonpotter30 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
wow I love it: D
MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OH MY GOD, STOP. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY CHILDHOOD/YAOI-RIDDEN FANTASIES WITH YOUR HORRIBLE PLOT AND INCREDIBLY OOC CHARACTERS.

I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU VERY SAD.
tia22 chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
i actually found this very interesting and a good read.
eris8656 chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
loved it! just the kind of story I was in the mood for! Great!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »