Reviews for The call
Kiraintheheart chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ok, so not good!
ThailynnCullen chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORIES!:) PLEASE CONTINUE! :)
guccisassy chapter 35 . 8/6/2010
Hey! Did you know your story was listed as Best of the Best on the twiawards? Where are the updates? Are you updating on another site?
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 35 . 3/26/2010
THIS IS A RELLY GOOD STORY PLEASE KEEP WRITING
tearsareunspokenwords chapter 35 . 3/20/2010
I love it! update soon!
Grovz2014 chapter 35 . 2/15/2010
I still love it! even if it was short! and if anyone tries telling you different! you just write! JOG ON!
Clara Fonteyn chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Excuse my bluntness, but this is bullcrap. There are spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors left and right. The paragraphs consist of one person speaking and 'she said' or 'he said.' Everything, for some reason, is bolded.

I honestly can't understand why you would publish however manny chapters of this bullshit, or why anyone would review it.

Clara Fonteyn
DanielWhite chapter 35 . 2/15/2010
excellent
wants to delete this account chapter 35 . 2/14/2010
FINALLY! ive been waiting forever for an update! i didnt know if bella died but finally i know now shes gonna be a vamp! please update again, this time alot sooner! i understand writers block (i get that all the time), busy schedules and malfunctioning laptops but please, i gotta know what happens next in this story! please update asap!
NutzforLUTZ chapter 35 . 2/14/2010
Yew Better Update Soon.

(insert laugh)

I'm Sorry You're Computer Ish Demented,

Mine Ish Twoo.

But Good Chapter Overall.
jazmyn chapter 34 . 1/9/2010
omg this is so god! i cant wait for the next chapter! i love it!
millymollymanda chapter 34 . 1/3/2010
i love it plz wright more
CullenLover1322 chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
HIS NAME IS HARRY! COME ON GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
AliBelly chapter 34 . 11/25/2009
OMG this is such a good story! i hope that edward and bella get back togeather :)

Update soon!

-Alison

x
wants to delete this account chapter 34 . 11/25/2009
hey!

i just wanted to make sure you know you are a very talented writer. You describe the characters and the scenes so well i can see it all in my head, perfectly. This story is absolutley amazing, and i couldnt stop reading until i read all of what you had posted. I can not wait until you post more so i can continue reading to see what will happen next! PLEASE CONTINUE or im gonna be really upset!

-titanterror12