Reviews for Sundial
Vandenberg chapter 20 . 2/21
Okayish characterisation. Some interesting ideas, I guess? I feel the voices of each character were all so similar it felt like a null point to invest meaningful attention. Plenty of potential though it basically followed the events of canon.

Sundial was written yonks ago (so i'm sure all of this is irrelevant), but I needed to get this off my chest.

-Van
naru-chan 92 chapter 20 . 2/6
I really loved this story. It didn’t put anyone out of character. It weaved a story that was special. And honestly, I love the ending. It’s sad. I did tear up. But it was a good sad. A bittersweet ending that wasn’t that bitter.

Thanks for writing this.
blue-hart chapter 20 . 9/29/2017
this took me 3 days to read it was that good though i did have some problems with how Tidus acted it was still a amazing story a Bittersweet one but still a good story thank you!
Kraehenhexe chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
Years later, and I still cannot help myself but to continue reading this story. I love and appreciate it more with every read, and my intense desire for a remake of the game with this storyline instead grows stronger. Please don't ever delete this story, if your heart wills it.
I think I would be absolutely devastated at the loss of such a compelling, powerful fic... you've truly given Sundial a life of its own in my heart.
Thank you for writing.

Much love,
Kraehenhexe
elfspirit7 chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
Just found your story and finished binge reading, loved it! I don't know if you are still on this site, but could an epilogue happen? You know, the reaction if everybody, the aftermath, etc? Either way, great story, a pleasure to read, you are a great writer!
zephyr hb chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
I did love it, is was excelent, and even if Tidus is dead, I'm not sad, great job.
Kilataia chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Liked The story
Ashthorne chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
This story was amazing and beautiful and incredibly moving. Great job. Many of the stories I have read were well written, but they definitely pale in comparison to this one.
Sincerely,
Ashe 3
Shade the Cat chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Have you thought about doing this from Auron's point of view? It would be quite interesting.
Haosbattler chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Beautiful, just Beautiful...that's all I can really say, I wish the ending wasn't as sad but being able to think of what happens after on your own instead of just reading of what happens, really keeps the memory alive in a way.

I know I probably sound ridiculous, maybe even I don't even make much sense to you or whoever reads this, but I can definitely say, this was one heck of a fanfic to read, and I may even write a Final Fantasy X fanfiction one day because of this, so for that, thanks.
Goddess Of Metal chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
I'll be the first to admit that I was hesistant to read a fic about Auron/Tidus, but you honestly surprised me. You wrote a wonderful Summoner!Tidus AU (which I always wantd to see written) and I loved seeing characters like Belgimine and Gatta get a main role. The way that you protrayed Tidus and Auron's slow growing relationship was believable, a joy to read and it complimented the narrative perfectly. I will still forever ship Yuna/Tidus but because of this fic I will definately read Auron/Tidus stories.

And I know that you finished this fic several years ago, but it would be nice to see a small epilogue where Tidus and Auron meet again in the Farplane. I, like the Fayth, can dream, can't I? XD

I will finish off by saying this; I read in one sitting...I will do so again.
M14Mouse chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
I just picked up FFX/X-2 for the P3 and started playing it again. The thought came to find if anyone wrote AU as Tidus as a summoner. I found your story and it was awesome. I enjoy the references, the characters, and your own twist on the story. Excellent work.
n chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
huh.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
good story
Evci chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I loved this, it pulled me in more with every chapter. This is an amazing story and I'm sure I'll reread this some time in the future !