Reviews for Sundial
elfspirit7 chapter 20 . 5/21
Just found your story and finished binge reading, loved it! I don't know if you are still on this site, but could an epilogue happen? You know, the reaction if everybody, the aftermath, etc? Either way, great story, a pleasure to read, you are a great writer!
zephyr hb chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
I did love it, is was excelent, and even if Tidus is dead, I'm not sad, great job.
Kilataia chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Liked The story
Ashthorne chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
This story was amazing and beautiful and incredibly moving. Great job. Many of the stories I have read were well written, but they definitely pale in comparison to this one.
Sincerely,
Ashe 3
Shade the Cat chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Have you thought about doing this from Auron's point of view? It would be quite interesting.
Haosbattler chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Beautiful, just Beautiful...that's all I can really say, I wish the ending wasn't as sad but being able to think of what happens after on your own instead of just reading of what happens, really keeps the memory alive in a way.

I know I probably sound ridiculous, maybe even I don't even make much sense to you or whoever reads this, but I can definitely say, this was one heck of a fanfic to read, and I may even write a Final Fantasy X fanfiction one day because of this, so for that, thanks.
Goddess Of Metal chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
I'll be the first to admit that I was hesistant to read a fic about Auron/Tidus, but you honestly surprised me. You wrote a wonderful Summoner!Tidus AU (which I always wantd to see written) and I loved seeing characters like Belgimine and Gatta get a main role. The way that you protrayed Tidus and Auron's slow growing relationship was believable, a joy to read and it complimented the narrative perfectly. I will still forever ship Yuna/Tidus but because of this fic I will definately read Auron/Tidus stories.

And I know that you finished this fic several years ago, but it would be nice to see a small epilogue where Tidus and Auron meet again in the Farplane. I, like the Fayth, can dream, can't I? XD

I will finish off by saying this; I read in one sitting...I will do so again.
M14Mouse chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
I just picked up FFX/X-2 for the P3 and started playing it again. The thought came to find if anyone wrote AU as Tidus as a summoner. I found your story and it was awesome. I enjoy the references, the characters, and your own twist on the story. Excellent work.
n chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
huh.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
good story
Evci chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I loved this, it pulled me in more with every chapter. This is an amazing story and I'm sure I'll reread this some time in the future !
Love Psycho chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Wow...this was beautiful. Made me happy, angry and sad...

I love how you handled all the characters and the changes to the storyline because of Tidus being a Summoner. The talks with the Aeons were pretty cool too.

And THANK YOU for not bashing anyone. Seriously. Love that.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Kyu-Momo chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
That was wonderful! :D
Vanillasauce chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
You are evil for writing such a goddamn great story. And you made me cry. Shame on you! Now I'll be in a teary mood the rest of the day Q.Q

It was so beatiful and sad and awsome, and I'm too much of a cheesy-romantic-happy-ending-addict to be truly satisfied with this end, but it fits and makes me even more teary. Damn you, honestly .

I usually don't comment often, but this time I had to. Just to tell you what a meanie you are. And please take it as the compliment it's meant as, I'm way too distraught right now to give out real compliments. Damn me for being so overly sentimental.

Yeah. I'm gonna make some tea now and get myself a disgustungly cheery story to read. Once more: Shame on you!
Over and Out Vanillasauce