Reviews for The Man of Many Grunts
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
LMAO! hehehe...that was AWESOME!

THANKS:"D
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Hehe, great job! :)
jagged1 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
I love how Chuck categorizes and describes the grunts - this is hilarious - hope you continue. Thanks!
jane0904 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Nice! I'm surprised they haven't kept the running gag of the grunts in the show (or have they? I haven't seen any of the second season as yet ...), but this is great!
blc chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I just loved this. So clever- Casey is my favorite part of the show and you captured him perfectly.
blc chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This entire fiction is so clever, but the reference to Keynes just slayed me. Bravo.
Liv-the-WaddleDee chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I hoped somone would do a story like this! 5/5!
007chuck chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
hay well done in casey grunt
vandevere chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Casey in drag. Now, that's either gotta be a *Must See*, or one of those things you need bleach for to rinse the image out of your mind.

Could it possibly be both? :P

Anyway, another amusing chapter, and a great job cataloging all of Casey's grunts and growls...

Vandevere
lucky713 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
*grin*

About time someone classified Casey's grunts like this. Which one would you say the one Casey gave when Beckman said the Eighties are over when she saw his Reagan picture?
DwigtChang chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Very funny. I loved the line about having the "tm" next to Chucks smile. And I could picture Awesome kite surfing with little baby whales.
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Grunt #22-not-too-bad mixed with it's actually somewhat humorous. Keep up the good work-this is very funny. Hope you'll write more.
juniordog2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I haven't read enough stories to be qualified to give a well-rounded critique, but I do want to say that I enjoyed this one and these two sentences made me laugh: "Bartowski was bouncing in the back seat, looking out windows and drooling over Walker. Casey half wondered if he cracked a window, The Moron would stick his face out and bark at on-coming traffic."
cville chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Nice story. Is this a one-shot, or were you going to build on it?