Reviews for Edward’s Curse
ailuj14 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Lol that's friggin hilarious and was a great way to pass time. xD i hope you continue that was the funniest story i've ever read in my life. I favorited it and I'm gonna follow it too. Keep up the good work! :)
Ms.Indecisive chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
brianna...you need to fix your writing style for this story, come on, you can do better than that
Opentwistedmind chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
This story iz beautiful
Awkward Ocelot chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
omg cAn't beath!
ctj chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Ve-heh-heh-ry mysterious...
emmettandrose4ever chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
ahahah! i love jasper:D but where is emmett?
emmettandrose4ever chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
PLEASE POST CHAPTER 4! i love it:D

whitney
Alexa Rene Malfoy chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
lol very lol
RobertSexual chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
why the fuck are you writing about hate on fanfic? Its called FANfiction. Not HATEfiction
Alexa Rene Malfoy chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
OMJ!if you will update when i review i will review! LOL that totally didn't make sense so... yeah... um... ... i think its stupid that u dont like twilight but is a good story
ctj chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
hezzaah... oh yeah, I remember you telling me this 2day when we was trying to clog up the hole in harold where the bee was! hehehe... AH CHOO! I'm going to Friendly's tonight... *I WANNA GO TO FRIENDLY'S, NAH NAH NAH NAH...*

Uhmm... hey, can I be in the story again? I know I was in the beginning, but I wanna come back through my own portal with my XTREEM desire to destroy EDWEIRDO. URHHERM... YES that is wut should HAPpen. Off to read a Star Wars Fic. BYEz!
charlety cullen chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
i hate amber
The Slinky Master chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Yeah, my only problem with my story was that how would Amber possibly keep hold of an incredibly FAST and STRONG person? I decided to go with the old fashion "garlic" theory to keep Edward from un-tying himself and being free.
Victoria chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
In this chapter, Edward gets tortured by 13 year old. He gets tackled by Amber kissing him against his will (wouldn't it be horrible if Bella walked through the door and saw them kissing and ran out before he could say anything). The only problem is I thought in the Twilight story, garlic doesn't kill vampires (along will mirrors). Over all thats pretty good
tigerlilly chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
hi i LOVE twilight, huge fan i live, breathe, and eat twilight! twilight rocks, anyway i do like your story so update