Reviews for Runaway
my.name.is.JoJo chapter 24 . 7/18/2012
3 it!
My.Name.Is.JoJo chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
Totally DiNozzo...I have an account but I just didn't log in sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Good story.
ziva marie ann chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
Ziva marie ann pen name alsome
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
I apologize for not reviewing- I keep forgetting. I'll continue my reviewing tomorrow- I gtg:)
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Okay I'm reading this and the first thing that pops in my head is this song called Are You Happy Now by Megan and Liz. They uploaded it yesterday, so go and watch it, for me? :)
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
I know how you feel. Today, and tomorrow, and yesterday, I'm getting my papers back. Ad my results are sh*t. I'm gonna read more; apologies for the short review
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I would tell you what I hoped would happen, but this has already bee conpleted so there's no point. I like where this is going, and a OOC Ziva is always a fun Ziva! Like how a Tony on drugs is a fun Tony:) Great job!

-...OH, you know who I am.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Ahhhh, Aliyah. One of my favorite episodes ever.

I like how Tiva's kind of incorporated into a completely rescue mission kind of chapter:) Another job well done!

-Amanda(just call me anything:])

•Hi, I'm Amanda! XD
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oooooh I'm intrigued.

I ddn't like the way that the students treated Ziva; I MAY be biased towards her, but they were unnecessarily snarky.

I like how it ended though, with Ziva calling Tony:)

Great job, on the whole!

-Amanda (Manda, Mandy, Panda, Am, Mak, etc)
Hallolo chapter 24 . 3/24/2011
Hello!

Great fic, I love Ari's reflexions as an epilogue!

Thanks for writing!

Hallolo
Woody2792 chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
That was an amazing story! I was absolutely hooked, reading it all from start to end, and I... well, I loved it :)
hannahelaine13 chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
I have to admit to being rather confused.

At first, Ziva was an outcast. Suddenly, she not only has Tony's phone number but apparently trusts him enough to call for help and stay the night, in the same bed with him, after years and years of continual rape.

Then, two chapters later, which no apparent time jump, they're kissing and calling each other boy/girl-friend? Maybe I missed some crucial scene, or maybe there is no bridge between the feelings or anything. Anyway, whatever. I've become quite lost in reading your story.
T'Manda chapter 24 . 11/3/2009
This. Is. The. Most. Amazing. Story. I. have. Read.

Even if it is McAbby.
ASIO-Archangel5225 chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
I absolutely love this story. one of my faves! didn't want it to end.