Reviews for Cherry Blossom Time
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/9
Era Lei chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I like you have choosed this character and his readings. Cho's reflections are very interesting.

Your fic is very original, I'm glad to had read it.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Interesting writing method. Almost like a song fic, but not quite. Anyway, nice insight to Cho, I love Cho.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is so Cho. I really liked it you got all the characters down pat and let us see into the mind of Cho, even if he doesn't really like Cherry Blossoms.

Frogster chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
No, no, that was good! Cho would be the one to think of all this, seeing how pensive he is. And I liked the literary quotes.

And on a semi-related note, Bath & Body Works has a new divine lotion, Blushing Cherry Blossom...but I don't think Cho does that kind of thing. :D

Write some more soon!
ArtemiScribbles chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hey! That was really great. I loved it, I should issue you writing challenges more often. I really liked the literary touches, especially the Houseman p:. I didn't think it felt like an exercise at all, there's a deliberate tone to the structure and pacing, but that's part of what I like (you know how I feel about structure!). It feels really complete, very neat, but not at all stilted. I hope, above all else that it was a useful antidote to what may or may not have ailed you this weekend. p:
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was just beautiful, and so different. It's nice too to see something from Cho's viewpoint, and wonderfully unique to tie in the observations of the different characters with aspects of cherry blossoms.

Also just plain well-written.

Thank you for that story, and I look forward to reading more from you.
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love cherry blossoms! We had them lining my college campus. Chekhov's one of my favorite's too :) Good job!