Reviews for Teacher's Pet
full moons kat chapter 12 . 3/23
I need more of this story
Schemeing-Nocturne chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Why is Zexion getting raped all the time. First it is Marluxia, then it is Lexaeus! What the heck man!
DemDemBear9 chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Darklink-link753 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
no offence but you have a twisted mind
Darklink-link753 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
O/O omg that was...intense
Sorrow Pen chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
3 I love this!
DiaryOfADeadGirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Some chick named trixie2702 on here has a very similar story to yours. Very similar, like I read it and I went, "I've read this before" it's almost the same exact story, except kore poorly worded. I think it's worth checking out since I KNOW for a fact yours came first. Here's the link s/8560316/1/ same exact name too. I think we have a plageriser on our hands.
niffniff chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
I WUV IT!
sexyzemyx chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
This was a very good story I read it for 3 at my school call me Zexion cause people think I act like and Axel are my favorite people from Kingdom Zexion is misunderstood and abused so much x. the way real quick thing about you cosplaying as ARE A AWESOME ZEXION!AND VEXEN!Im cosplaying Vexen for Halloween and then after Halloween a little random thing here and there if your interested in keeping a watch on it im AxelHatesYouh on DeviantArt :D god I ramble...Very good writing you are my inspiration I LOVE YOUR read almost all of the ones you have on here...I too write and I agree I HATE Marluxia I kinda errr dont exactly like Vexen sometimes but he is pretty cool.I like the pairing of AkuZexy because of this story.I also like zemyx and of me rambling on if you read this WHOLE entire thing thanks !
full moons kat chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
this is so good i liked it so much you need to make more please
full moons kat chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
can you make more
kruserer chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
My school's health teacher is about 6 and a half feet tall, and played college basketball. Even though he's almost bald, I'm now calling him Mr. Tree Man.
zippymom97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG i heve got to have read this at LEAST 3 times it is so awesome, fantastic, amazing, passionate, angsty, dramatic, and and just down right fucking AWESOME~~~~ 3! i LOVE it and all of your story's dont stop writing you need to continue for the sakes of all of us fans of yours - and the yaoi fans, the kingdom hearts fans, and anyone else that likes your writing, you must thrive on! dont belive in yourself, belive in the ARXAITH that belives in YOU! *also PLEASE update fear and blood some time in the near future, its AMAZING and will most likely come out amazing*
wolves2152 chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Yeah for zexy!

Love the story now that I have finished.
wolves2152 chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Yeah for zexy!

Love the story now that I have finished.