Reviews for Meeting Myself
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/28
Yeah that's how Harry should've looked at the end of the last movie. Instead he looked like he'd just had a really rough day. That he'd be back to his usual self in a day or two. In reality, he'd need lots and lots of counselinng from a really good shrink over years before he got any better. Either that or have the memories wiped. A. Murphy of WWII fame was so bad off after his return he slept with a loaded gun under his pillow for the rest of his life. In more recent time I've a friend who served in the gulf war. He wasn't the most stable before he enlisted. Now he's on several meds to control his emotions. Therefore Harry just walking away after the big battle is just a joke.
AryxCuratrix chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is absolutely beautiful, and if you convert it to a story, this will be a story that I will stalk for centuries. I hope you do more of this!
Severus's freakin' daughter chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Holy cow, you should do more of this, please this is, wow.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I agree. BWL!Harry should be probably angry at the normal Harry for having the lfe he wanted, parents who cared for him and no responsiblity.
Europec chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow, tough. Good.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really love this story as I always wondered what an innocent harry would say to dark harry I wanted to read it after I read naruto reads naruto
X59 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Really liked this one.

So I am assuming that since James and Lily are not in the story that they were killed or they shared the fate of canon Neville's parents?

I havent really read stories where Harry meets an AU Harry I've read one before this.

Good work.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, that was very good, incredibly heartbreaking, and extremely thought provoking. I enjoyed it... but, i just can't imagine having lost that innocence at age 17, thats my age and having that sort of burden must be just horrible. It was a good story, one of the best one-shots ive seen.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is not a story, it is a character sketch or introduction. It shows promise but doesn't go anywhere.
twistypurpletwister chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
LOVE this. It hope you write some more stuff as I have no doubt I will enjoy that as well!
Mr. Phich chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A promising start! Hope to see more soon.

It's a little ramb-ly (which I know is not a word :)) but other than that a very good start. I'm excited to see where you go with this.

-Zazzle