Reviews for The Protection Of Emily Palmer Chapter 1
special agent Ali chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Gibbs doesn't seem to fond of Emily does he? I think she's sweet and so is this tale
special agent Ali chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
cute ending, one thing you put Gibbs saying that Palmer should go with DiNozzo yet Tim went with him to the track.

this was cute though, I love emily scolding Gibbs and his past reflection thing was touching, I wonder if Gibbs mom is even alive we know his dad is
Stepheyy chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
POOR PALMER! HIS MOTHER IS GOING OUT WITH DUCKY!
Stepheyy chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
LOL I LOVE THIS!
stacht chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I love it! poor Jimmy, lol
NurseM chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
"Gibbs noticed that there were many people milling around, but none were in the ally. The ally was blocked off with white receipt tape, from a cash register. Jimmy was standing on the other side of the tape.

“It was all I could think of.” Palmer said, when Gibbs raised an eyebrow."

LOL.

Nice way to tie the two plots together.

Poor Jimmy's not having a good day- first having his mom threaten to wash his mouth out with soap, then having his mom tell his co-workers embarrassing stories.

A little spelling help- Caimans is spelled Caymans.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
NurseM chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Yeah, a Palmer story! I really like the start of this story- it has lots of potential. Poor Jimmy- too afraid to ask Gibbs to leave early. I love Mrs. Palmer's worry about her son's nutrition and health- very humerous yet motherly.

I guess Mrs. Palmer knows bad karma follows you if you get too much change and don't return it!
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
very cute, Emily is quite a character
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
oh, good cliffhanger, I like Palmer stories since their so few here. Hope his mom doesn't get hurt update soon